🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Save save save.

Options
ChrisFt
ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2

To those who are close to getting to level 3200 + levels, i want to give you

some good advice. Obviously, i have just started these levels, and they are

some of the meanest levels you will get to play. We have all dealt with the

"Doublers" at some point, but whatever you call these thing`s in these levels, are worse.

They do add bubbles if you do not get rid of them, and not just 1 or 2 !!!. My advice

is this, save all your booster`s for when you get here, because you will need them.

I have spent 3 day`s on level 3239, and it was only because i saved the 3rd hat,

that i got it completed. The levels 3230`s are tough enough, but 3239 is just evil.

If you take my advice, you will save yourself a lot of heartache (and headaches !!!!).

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?