πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Posting in English/Magic hats.

ChrisFt
ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2

I have seen a lot where player`s have been posting in other than English.

Is this not unfair to those people? Suppose they do not understand or speak

English, and the language they write in, is their natural? KING still want them

to play the game, and pay for items, but they insist that everything has to be

English. You should make exceptions for those people.

I have noticed that my Magic Hats have been disappearing from my game.

Two day`s ago, i got the first hat, won that level, and when it came to the next level,

the first hat had gone. Two levels later, it appeared again for me to collect.

I am sure that the game is not suppose to work like that, and in fact, please

answer this; is there a time limit on to how long a Magic Hat will stay with you?

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @ChrisFt The highest percentage of players do speak English its just a handful that don’t thats why we ask they translate

King are always striving to accommodate all players and I am sure they have the language barrier on there list for the future

Thank you for feedback on that subject

With the magic hats yes hat 1 and 2 are on a time limit you will see the countdown bar bottom right of Stella so if the bar empties you drop each hat however once you get hat 3 you can save it for as long as you like πŸ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?