Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I've suddenly found myself in Novice League. I'd just been promoted out of Scholars League. So not sure what's going on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi you should of only dropped down one league hmmm strange 🤔
I will keep my eye out to see if this becomes an issue for anymore players I can then raise it 💓
Yes that makes aense except in that case I should have stayed in the same league not dropped 2 leagues.
Hi the only thing I can think happened there was just as the league went through the calculations someone passed a level and points were added as I had this happen to me I was in joint place to go up but the other player went up instead 🙈 but I still had fun and then the next time I moved up successfully 💓