🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

game style

anano
anano Posts: 2 Newbie

I am in 1203 level and the digest of the game being boring. going from one level to another or going one card to other but I am chasing the same witch. design of cards is mostly the same and game losing the entertainment. I wish to have more new skills, more skills for my cats or kittens. home design is not changing enough and after completing three in home design box gives me little present like 200 (yellow ant).

Witch is same, skills are same, home changing little, challenges are rarely, and digest is changing once in a blue moon.

WE WANT SOMETHING BIG, WE WANT SOMETHING SAYS WE ARE HERE...

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,538 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi Welcome to our friendly BW3 family πŸ‘ͺ

There is always work being done behind the scenes my friend to develop new adventures to the game πŸ’“

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3

@PrettyBubbles

We need more adventures, more challenges, more emotions,new characters and maybe...plot twist?

Above level 7100 and there is still lack of dialoguesπŸ’”.

And we want more opportunities to get gold bars and boosters😳

• PrettyBubbles

Hi yes I agree I have already submitted the requests and ideas gathered in our many different threads

We will just have to wait and see if our studio Sprinkles us with any of them πŸ’“

• anano
    anano Posts: 2 Newbie

Already in 1242 level and can not see any new, nothing changes.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• PrettyBubbles

Oh my you are upset my friend I am sure that as you keep moving along new stuff will come your way πŸ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?