Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Every time I login, this pop-up appears:
I've tried to link them before with no success. If I press "…more info", the image in the instructions (https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/343410/link-your-king-and-community-accounts-and-improve-your-experience) is different from my profile:
As you can see, there's no option here to link my accounts. Is this a removed feature, or there is a new way to connect them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh! Sorry. The link is the one with "more info", but when I press "Yes take me to my profile" is the second picture. I've sent the link in more info to show the comparison of the differences with my current profile, and the missing link in it
Hi sorry to hear you are having this problem
Have you tried instead of selecting more information selecting yes if so can you screenshot me what comes next if it doesn't link 💓