🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stella_1 ID Number

Options
Stella_1
Stella_1 Posts: 282 Level 3

Good evening @Pretty Bubbles,

Hope you are doing well.

Per your request my ID Number is 10298764741

Thanks and appreciate all you do.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,861 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • Stella_1
    Options

Good morning @Pretty Bubbles,

Thank you for the Birthday Rainbow Rushes this morning. Really appreciate them at long last. The only outstanding items that remain are the 20 Gold Bars from the "Gold on offer in spot the difference challenge" and the 20 Gold Bars from the Trickies fix that Sega Support has never sent me. I have included their email to me below. If you could help me out, I am ever grateful for your time and effort. Thanks so much and have a wonderful Monday!

• On Oct 3, 2023, at 5:24 AM, Support <replyto.bubblewitch3@king.com> wrote:

• ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

•                              
    •  Hi Stella, !Thank you for reaching out to King Player Support about this issue you're experiencing.
    •  
    • I will be more than happy to explain our efforts to resolve this issue with Tricksies Party. While we are doing our very best to always keep everything running smoothly, some things lie outside of King's scope.
    • Because this is one of them, even though we have tried vigorously to fix it, there is no patch for this right now.
    •  
    • Creating the best gaming experience for you is our priority, so we’re sorry we couldn't do more.
    •  
    • In the meantime, I’ve already credited your account with the following items:
    •  
    • 20 Gold Bars
    •  
    • We hope this goes a little way to making up for the disruption this issue may have caused.
    • Your understanding is truly appreciated. I hope you have a delightful day, Stella! 
    •  
    • *I will soon send you a quick feedback survey so that you can rate the assistance that I personally provided you with. Please take a moment to share your experience, it will mean a great deal to me. Thank you in advance.
    •  
    • If your issue hasn't been resolved, please disregard the evaluation and reply back to this message. 
    • Kind regards,
    • Keara
    • King Player Support

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,861 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend now I have your ID i have ordered your 20 gold bars for spot the difference

However as the Tricksies is known issue your gold is compensation from our customer services so I can not award you those

Please reply back to your email and let them know you have not received them 💓

• Stella_1
    Options

Thanks so much for letting me know. You are the BEST!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?