Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How do i Add more friends or same friends list from Crush to bubble witch game. Can't access any lived that being given to me in bubble witch n only have two people that show up as an option to request lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi but is your Facebook connected to king so you are able to then add your friends that was the advice with steps for you to follow above please let me know 💓
I am connected through fb. But when I go to add friends, it then leaves to open another browser? N then if I do click out of it, it does nothing. Any other game takes you to add those thar are currently playing it n I don't have that option when I go to "find/add friends" with the share link
Hi you are very welcome
Did you check if you could see profile or connect and if it was connect did you sign up 💓
Your so helpful, thank you so much. So I tried following what you were saying about adding more friends... would I have to copy n paste that @ list or is there another way. That's where I was getting confused
Hi my friend unfortunately you can not transfer your friends from other games
Did you sign up for a king account as if so your friends list will be randomly chosen and added by king
You can check this by selecting the cog wheel on your game start up screen before selecting play
You will then see some tabs if you see profile then you have if you see connect then you don't and will need to follow the steps
Please let me know 💓
Still confused lol
Hi my friend I will move you over to bw3 and meet you there to help you 💓
Thank you my friend 💓
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'll tag from BW3 game Mod @PrettyBubbles .