Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I just got a different tablet. I downloaded Bubble Witch 3 again. I went to play it and now I m back to level 1. How do I get back to the level 1180? I don't want to start all over again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @absmith, welcome to the BW3 family.🤩
So sorry you are having this problem. Are you sure you have signed into your game as before? Using the same sign in and password? Also, if you had not saved your progress, you have probably lost it.
You can also try playing level 1, sign out of your game, let it set for a few seconds, sign back in and see what level you are on.
Hope it works for you. Let us know if it works 💕