Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have built Stella's house quite awhile ago. Have over 68k gold to use but I can't build anything else why is that? There no sense playing game anymore. I updated app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome
Yes once the tree house is completed no more builds are currently available but do keep collecting your stardust from your friends houses as we never know when our studio will spread some magic 💓
You mean once house is built that's it?
Hi and welcome to the BW3 family. So glad you finished your house. As of now there is not anymore build you have.
Please keep on playing and would be great if you now start joining some contests. Take a look and please join in. 🤗