๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎENDED Let's talk events and collect a badge ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 271 Level 3
    Options

MountainMom

kiara_wael

istuff

Racoon7

teeweiping

For all of those BW3S Players who love the "Wake up the Tree" event. Here's some tips for you:

"Wake up the Tree" helps:

For Arcane Bubble play Card 1 Level 4

For bouncing the bubbles off the side play Card 1 Level 2. Clear to the top as quickly as possible and then just bounce the bubbles off the sides. In two passes you can get 60 bounces. Note that if Stella has a Blue Hat, you have to add build off of the bubbles below the start line and work your way down. When she fire off her wand after five hits, you'll still be able to get 30 bounces each time you play.

For Yellow Bubbles Play Card 1 Level 6

For destroying bubbles with the orb play Card 1 Level 6. You can take out 60 bubbles with one pass.

For dropping bubbles play Card 4 Level 49. Unlimited Magic Blasts.

For getting Billy the Ghost up to the top play Card 4 Level 49. Be sure to use the red bubbles after clearing the first stack of bubbles. Shoot the Magic Beam on the right side to start then work your way up. you can reach a maximum of 81 clearing your path up.

For Red Bubbles play Card 55 Level 1076

For Green Bubbles play Card 55 Level 1075

For Black Bubbles play Card 56 Level 1089

For Blue Bubbles play Card 95 Level 1864

For Owls play Card 133 Level 3634

The rest of the challenges just burn up your time so don't bother playing them. Using this strategy you can almost always get a minimum of 2 Shooting Stars (1) hr. of play earned, 2 Sparkling Blasts (1) hr. of play earned, 2 Stereo Bolts (3) hrs. of play earned, or 1 Magic Beam (3) hrs. of play earned.

Unlimited Sparkling Blasts Card 3, Level 34, Unlimited Magic Blasts Card 4 Level 49, Unlimited Shooting Star Card 5 Level 73, and Card 6 Level 93 Unlimited Rainbow Rush, can also help out.

For more BW3S Tips, please go to the BW3S Trail Blazers - The Best Place for BW3S Strategy and Game Play.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I like Wake Up the Tree event.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,780 Friends Moderator
    Options

The event I play every day is "wake up the tree". Unfortunately, lately I've only been assigned players who don't play. So I always have to wait until the next day to get rewards.

Last weekend I had played Andy in the horror library. A nice event with good rewards.

I haven't had any other events lately. The snowball season didn't come out until the day before the end of the event, and by the time I had the Fairy Sprint, 3 players had already finished the episode. It's not fun and I wonder how it works.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,674 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend yes its frustrating when your team is inactive then some times its none stop

The Spooky library is a good event

I have had the same a fairy dash team can arrive with players who have already won I put it down to me joining the chapter late ๐Ÿ’“

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,556 Level 5
    Options

My favorite event is "Wake the Wise Tree" it gives me a lot of boosters which help me move forward.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options
  • AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    Options

I like the spooky library and wake up the tree

Today a new event popped up โ€ฆ hedge the egg? Let's look what happens

• PrettyBubbles
    Options
  • AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    Options

My tree has problems โ€ฆ I wanted to wake it up, got a team and then nothing โ€ฆ I couldn't do anything and had to close the game manually ๐Ÿฅบ

• IDIJWDIJWDJ
    IDIJWDIJWDJ Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

You said "Fingers crossed it will return" but when will the event("Wedding Invitation") ever return?"Wedding Invitation" is not the only event that i am heavily missing, the other events that i am missing are "The Monster Within", "The Forest Of Love", "Halloween Hex", "Tricksies Garden", "Spooky Dance", "Stella's Lab", "Stella's Lab: Mind The Frogs", "Legend Of The Month", "Bouncee Bonanza" and "Meet The Troll" and in Bubble Witch 3 Saga, what are the events where you find yourself on a hexagon world called?(this series of events has 4 events which are "Wedding Invitation", "The Monster Within", "The Forest Of Love" and "Halloween Hex" and i hope sure King releases more events of this series in the future)I am really feeling very very bleak and i am missing all of those events mentioned that's why i am finding Bubble Witch 3 Saga as boring as not having atleast 1 toy to play with because King isn't keeping those events again and i am very very ssssssaaaad about this. |:'(

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?