🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Team 2

Options

Comments

• sudejo
    sudejo Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Hi Jo and Palash. Glad to be on your team. My name Is Elma and I am from The Netherlands. This evening I will start playing, because now I'll have to go.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,974 Level 5
    Options

Hi Elma. Welcome to the team. We have to pick a designated level to play. Palash got a high score on ghost level of 890. So I think it would be most productive if he chose ghost level.

My highest number is 850 on Morgana level.

Do you think you could play owl level? It can be old level.

The object is to get a 6 figure number. The last 3 numbers are the ones that count. The number can't start with a 9. So if you got a final score of 213830, the 830 would count

Screen shot your final score.

With all team competitions my main object is to have fun, play fair, and do my best. Winning isn't everything.

If you have any questions, just ask us

@Palash_Sarma do you want to choose the ghost level since your score is so high? We need to submit our levels as soon as possible. Do you have any recommendations on which owl level will get you the best score?

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,352 Level 5
    edited April 2
    Options

Level 2 I think is best for high score, if we have 1st or 2nd hat and use leo cat star cat..

Level 111 is good for high score

In owl

• Palash_Sarma
    Options

Hi Jo,

I will try to focus owl level if necessary

Yes I can choose ghost level, if I play owl level beat ghost level my current high score later, still about one week remaining

What is your suggestions?

• rebelchild
    Options

The score can't start with a 9. And 890 is almost as high as you can get.

I think I'm the weakest link on the team. I've been trying to get high numbers but 850 on Morgana is the best I could do.

I think you would benefit the team the most if you played ghost. Waiting to see what @sudejo can do. She is in the 6000 levels. I'm close to the level you are, 2000 something

• sudejo
    Options

Hi Jo and Palash. I just played the gostlevel and my score was 840. So Palash keep your score on that one. Higher is (almost) not possible. I'll try the owl now and hope to do as well as you did on ghost.

• rebelchild
    Options

Good luck on the owl level Elma. I keep trying to get higher scores on any level but my highest is still Morgana level with 850. Palash I think you should stay with the ghost level.

Elma I noticed you've been in the community for a while now, but are still at level 2 with hardly any badges. If you ever want help earning badges or to move up to level 3 just let me know. I can help you move up rather quickly

• sudejo
    edited April 2
    Options

This is the highest on the owl sofar. 865 points. Next days I will try again. Good luck to you.

• Palash_Sarma
    Options

Hi Jo and Elma, I got owl level 890 level 2 , higher than my ghost score

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?