🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Beat the Level 3 times and Stuck

Options
PatriciaJean333
PatriciaJean333 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have beat a level 3 times. I come back and the game makes me play again. I play every day and I lose my daily prize. About to delete the game.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,488 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @PatriciaJean333 sorry to hear you are having this issue

Can you please clear the game cache from your device settings check you have no pending updates log out not just close the game then leave your device off for a moment or two and log back in with your details let's see if this resets things for you

Also it could be a device issue if the above does not correct your issue please tell me what device and what platform you are using to play the game 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?