Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support โ Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I work offshore and only have wifi and when I'm offshore on my ships wifi Bubble Witch 3 keeps saying no internet connection but I do not have that problem with Royal Match itis connected just fine ๐คจ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear you are having this problem
When you select the 3 dashes bottom left of your start up screen you see this
Do you have the profile tab or does yours say connect if it does say connect please select this and follow the instructions to re connect ๐
I am playing on my phone and I did clear the game cache I also shut my phone off but still have same problem
Hi my friend welcome to our friendly BW3 family ๐ช it's lovely to meet you
Sorry you are having this problem
Are you playing on PC as we have just had a known issue
If so you will need to update the game in your Microsoft Store and make sure your pc is updated to Windows 10 or above then leave your device off for a moment or two
If when you go back into the game and you see a new screen with a let's go tab please select it and follow the Microsoft instructions to re install
If you are playing via mobile please be sure you have a strong connection and at least 2gig of free memory
Clear the game cache from your device settings menu then close everything down and leave your device off for a moment or two this can clear some blips ๐