Hello,
on Monday i played the Game like Everyday and everything was fine.
On Tuesday i woke up and startet the game.
I was not connectet to my Account anymore. So i filled the needet informationen and loged back to my Account. There was another Name and another Picture.
The level was the same but everything else was lost.
I changed the Name and the Picture to the right one.
Now i´m stuck in level 8032 and cant play this game anymore, because everything what i have build over the years is gone.
When i deinstall the Game and reinstall it, i come back to Level 8032 but w/o any Spells.
The Question is what happend on your Server that i lost everything?
I didnt change Device, didnt update my Phone, nothing changed from Monday to Tuesday.
The game was Backed up, because i come back to level 8032 but Stellas House and everything else is lost.
See it in the Pictures that i post.
Please find a Solution.
Thank you.