Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I won the game and I can't move forward pls move me to next level and I will not play the same level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome to our friendly BW3 family 👪 it's lovely to meet you
Sorry to hear you are having this issue
Please be sure to be playing on a mobile device ony using android 10 or above or iOS 10 or above and a strong Internet with at least 2gig of free memory
Check you have no pending updates and play any other level you do not have to complete it then close down and leave your device off for a moment or two
This should reset things for you
Please let me know how you get on 💓