🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

(FIXED) Game Freeze After Watching Ads

124»

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

Got it my friend

You clear the game cache by going into your device settings menu select apps the scroll to bw3 open it up and at the bottom you will see the clear cache option 💓

• orderhopfensitz
    orderhopfensitz Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

Re: “You clear the game cache by going into your device settings menu select apps the scroll to bw3 open it up and at the bottom you will see the clear cache option

In my opinion it would be beneficial having this information in the original (issue fixed) posting added for anyone finding/needing more detail.

However, i cannot confirm these instructions to be correct, at least in my case, verifying on two devices with the following results:

• iPad Air 2021
    • iPadOS version 17.5.1 (up-to-date)
    • BubbleWitch3 version 9.2.1.0 (up-to-date)

Screenshot: Settings > Apps > BubbleWitch3

The ‘Language’ reference shown above is only on one of the two iPads - i can only assume that this is perhaps because multiple language keyboards and apps installed on that device. - Neiter of the two iPads have a ‘Clear Cache’ option however.

……………..

Screenshot: Settings > General > iPad Storage > BubbleWitch3

Here i see ‘Documents & Data’ which i assume is in essence referring to the app ‘cache’ data!? - That is exactly what i asked, still unanswered, here: ‘Documents & Data on iPad’. One iPad has 4+ GB whereas the other has 400+ MB for ‘Documents & Data’.

Greetings,

Stefan

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi my friend I use android so don't know my way around an iPhone but I know one of our sweet moderators who do

I will ask her if she would kindly join and advise you on the process

@Princess_Jessica would you kindly help this player for me 💓

• orderhopfensitz

Thank you for helping to find an answer to this, i sure appreciate that.

>venting on<

The lack of detail in the earlier posted suggested steps are not helpful whatsoever and cause for more frustration.

Distributing instructions that do no apply to all game platforms without specifying for which platform the instructions are, and/or not including instructions from the start for all platforms is quite irritating actually.

I appreciate this all being voluntary to some point and for users to help users… but being sent on a hunt for things that do not exist is, in fact, not helpful at all. Disclaimers should be included ie. for iOS users do this, for Android users do this, for PC/Windows users do this, etc.

>venting off<

Thank you,

Stefan

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,807 Jelly Moderator

Hello I'm so sorry it has took me so long to get with you to answer.

How to clear cache on a iPhone

Tap on the Settings icon and then choose General. Tap on the section iPhone Storage. Shortly, all apps and their storage usage will be listed. Choose the app for which you wish to clear the cache.

Clearing cache data on your iPad can give you more storage space and fix some app performance problems. In this article, we’ll show you how to clear your cache on an iPad and offer tips for managing iPad storage.

How to clear the app cache on an iPad

The first thing you’ll notice when trying to clear individual app caches on your iPad is that there is no dedicated option for clearing cache files and data. For most apps (excluding browsers — we’ll cover them next), the one way to clear the cache is to delete and reinstall the app. To delete an app from your iPad:

1. Open “Settings.”
    2. Tap “General” > “iPad storage.”
    3. Scroll down and tap the app for which you want to clear the cache.
    4. Tap “Delete app.”

Once the app has been removed from your system, open the Apple Store and download the app you just removed.

But if you do delete and reinstall be sure to take screenshots of your inventory (saved booster's, gold, etc) because without proof you can't get reimbursed those if lost during the process 😉 just a word of advice 😍

• orderhopfensitz

Thank you for your time to jump in with your feedback; particularly to important “you will lose stuff” reference! :)

………….

In my opinion there should be a correction made in then “original” posting, and wherever else it is being falsely referenced.

At least for iPad and iPhone with regard to BubbleWitch3 there is no option to clear the app’s cache at the present time.

Cache cannot be cleared unless you delete the app - and ideally know before hand of subsequent implications (loss of inventory - boosters, etc.). - Deletion can be done from the Apple devices’ home screen and the route via Settings (there are a couple options) isn't really needed > see at the bottom.

If this (clear cache = delete app) is the one and only way for the powers-to-be to address certain issues, then they should build a ‘clear cache’ option into the app (other apps have that function built in!)

All the best,

Stefan

- - - - - -

Excerpt from our friends at apple.com.

Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?