Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support โ Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I was having some problems with the game itself, so I thought I'd try logging out and logging back in. When I look now, all the boosters are gone. I don't know what to do and what I did wrong. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi so sorry that this has happened. You must have deleted the app. That is when you loose all of your boosters.
When you just sign out and sign back in, you will then keep your boosters.
There is nothing we can do about this to help you out. I am so sorry๐ค
You can try this link and see if they will help you out and maybe receive a few boosters, but it is not promised. ๐๏ธContact Us