🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Tree

Options
mickaz
mickaz Posts: 5 Level 2

I updated my phone last night. Now I don't have the tree? I was also having to watch adds but getting cool prizes and that's gone too? Anyone able to help me figure out how to get it all back? 💔

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,787 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @mickaz A very warm welcome to our friendly community. I am sorry to Hear that. After updating it is always a good idea to log out of your game then turn your device off and on. When you relog in play 1 level and repeat the process this usually will reset most blips. Let me know how you get on by typing @ then my name and select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way I will be notified. 👍

As I can see your are new let me also help you by giving you the following links to tell you everything you need to know

useful links to help you learn your way around. You can go here to join discussion, games and more. If you go here and here you will find everything there is know your way around the community. A tip for you if you want to contact a specific person then type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way they will be notified Have a starlistic day. 👍⭐🙂

• mickaz
    mickaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I desperately need friends in this game but can't figure out how to add people. It's getting frustrating! Anyone who reads this PLEASE add me.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,539 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @mickaz I did respond to your question about Add Me. Hope it helps. Let us know if all goes well 🌼

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?