🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Amazon one-click problems

Hi there!

I'm experiencing problems in the game when I try to buy gold por boosters with Amazon.

After few seconds, an error appears saying that the operation is taking longer than expected.

I will attacht screenshot of this

Someone can help me with that please!

Thanks a lot in Advance!

Comments

• jbuletreau1980
    jbuletreau1980 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have to say that I'm playing on the new Nova 7SE without Google services an had to download the game from Amazon appstore

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,968 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jbuletreau1980 , I see you are new to the Community, so a BIG welcome to you and thank you for joining.

To be honest, I do not know anything about Amazon app store. So I am tagging @KimElston to help us out on this.

While we wait for her to respond, lets take a walk around the community. Please go here for discussions, games and more. Next you can head over here for the forums on games. Last bu not least, go here and here, you will find everything you need to know to be able to move around the community with ease.

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over....if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day and hope we can help you resolve this issue. 😀

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,584 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jbuletreau1980 Can you please confirm a couple of things so I can help you further.

Have you made successful purchases this way before. If so was it through using the Facebook voucher or direct from your Amazon account. Also what is your device.

If you type @ then my name you will see it appear in the drop down select it from there so that it turns black on your screen that way I will be notified 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,584 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jbuletreau1980 I presume as you have not responding your problem is solved. I just need to update you for any future issues.

As you have chosen Amazon as your vehicle for playing candycrush games if you make purchases using either the Facebook vouchers or the gold coins you have purchased from Amazon and anything goes wrong with that purchase you will need to take it up with Amazon directly. The same if something goes wrong with your game download again you will have to contact Amazon.

Whilst we still welcome you in our community and are hear for tips and advice any other issues you have will need you to deal with Amazon.

A tip for you though is your game will only run correctly through Amazon if you have it on a kindle fire or android phone if you try to play it on another device you will encounter lots of problems. Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🙂

• jbuletreau1980
    jbuletreau1980 Posts: 3 Newbie

Sorry by the lag! Really I decide to play it on my old Mate 9 lite. Too many troubles with Amazon! Pay with my credit card directly on google play!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?