๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

how do i get to the 2nd level on the tree?

jueng
jueng Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

How do i get to the 2nd level on the tree? ty

Im sry Kim and ty for answering me...I meant is how do i get to the tree i am still stuck on the first level with my house...ty

Best Answer

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jueng Very well done for completing the star cats tree ๐Ÿ‘

Unfortunately at this time there is not another feature. Our studio is decided what amazing challenge to spend our stardust on they will produce next. Keep collecting your stardust in the meantime as you can still use it to wake the cats and refill lives.

Why you don't you select the word here under my signature below and take part in our great regular contests with a chance to win great prizes.

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour. We will start withย discussions and moreย Next selectย your game forum

Finallyย hereย andย hereย will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“

Hi @jueng you cannot reach the next steps onto the tree until you have finished building Stella's house ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

• jueng
    jueng Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you very much kim I am going on the 3rd build with the house..woohoo ty now i know what to do :) again ty

• PrettyBubbles

@jueng you are more than welcome have fun and don't hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?