🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is my game freezing in windows?

Options
santillivince
santillivince Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi, my game keeps freezing. It won't go onto the next move and won't accept any input from my mouse. This use to happen once in a while now it happens in almost every game. Is this happening to anyone else? The only thing I can do is close the app and start over again. I tried reinstalling the game and resetting my PC but nothing is helping. This use to happen once is awhile but I was always able to keep playing. Now I can't even get through one game. This all started after I was forced to upgrade my PC through windows update.

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @santillivince, a couple questions for you. I see you are using a PC, Is it Windows 10 and are you logging in via FB?

There has been some changes with all the games using FB. Now that Adobe Flash is ending this year, there are no more updates thru FB for the game. If you will, try downloading the game thru the Microsoft store. To get the latest version of the Game, go to the Microsoft Store HERE. You can download it directly to your computer if you have Windows 10. Please let us know you in the game and having fun! 👻

I see you are new to the community, so let me give you a quick tour 😀

Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know. It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

• santillivince
    Options

Hi @johamilton, Thanks for replying. I am playing on windows 10 app. I'm not logging in thru FB. I think there is a problem with my account because when I play the game without signing in or sign in on another account I don't seem to have this issue. Also, if I play on my android phone this doesn't happen. But, on my phone the conjure games get messed up and won't work right unless I uninstall the game and reinstall it. I did reach out to King support but they were not much help. I'm not sure what else to try. This is a real bummer. I've been playing a long time and I really don't like playing on my phone. FYI I'm stuck on level 2934 where this has been happening for the last 2 days.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@santillivince, thanks for the response. This is very strange that it works on one account but not the other. Let me get @KimElston in here and see what she has to say. She is our PRO with BWS3. I will keep an eye on this thread and see what ideas she comes up with. We have one other person I can tag, in case we need more help. So sorry you are having these problems.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @santillivince This is definitely a problem with your account this can happen if an account is trapped in either an older platform or has experienced a bug within that account.

You have done the right thing by using a different account as that is what I would of adviced you to do in order to confirm if one of the above was you're issue as if it was a game issue you would experience the same issues even if you signed in with a different account. I would now not try your other account any longer just continue with your second one.

Hope this helps any further quirey please come back to me 👍🙂

Thanks for the tag @johamilton

• santillivince
    Options

Hi, @KimElston After reading your post I tended to agree with you that this must be problem with my account. However, after further troubleshooting my opinion has changed. Bear with me here. When I played on my other account I could not play the same level I was having this issue with. So, I tried playing other levels on the account I was having this issue and I did not experience the same thing. Therefore I can only conclude this is a level specific bug within the windows 10 app since this doesn't happen on my phone. So now I'm not sure what to think. Do other people who play on the windows app experience the same thing on this level or is it just me? If it is just me then I would agree that there is a bug in my account. I'm still experiencing the same conjure games bug on my phone. So maybe there is a problem with my account. But why would the freeze issue only happen on this one level? This is very odd. I would like to get to the bottom of this so that I can keep playing. Currently I'm on level 2934. On my other account I'm only on level 413 or something like that. It would be like starting over almost. I'm very curious to see if others playing level 2934 on this platform are having the same issue. I also put in support request to King and only got a general troubleshooting suggestion email. I suppose they are too shorthanded to deal with people one on one considering the world circumstances.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?