🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• Chele88
    Chele88 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I am Chele and I love to play Bubble witch 3, so far that is my favorite game! I would love to know what other great games are out there that I can play. I do get bored with games real easily. I am just happy to be apart of this community.

• bratts1234
    bratts1234 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi everyone I'm bratts1234 I enjoy playing bubble witch when i have time. So glad I have this game since covid it's been a lot of fun.

Can't wait till I get passed this level to see what is next. Well till next time have a great night.

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    Options

Hi I'm Jo Jo 75 Just want to Say good evening and I hope this hello finds you all having a good evening And a good game Also I want to say congratulations to all the latest contest winners Great job guys keep up the good work!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ to our wonderful new bees thanks for stopping by. How about you select our new contest from under my signature below and have some fun

As I can see you are new to the community I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• jojo75
    Options

Hi Jo Jo 75 jist wanted to say Hi to all Off You new Playerson Out their welcome A board I am relatively new meself I know that you can get lost really easy at the 1stI And know not what to do there's a lot of forms Out there all you got to do is Read Them all If that's not enough and you have other questions. Then you can put a question Out there similar to this But in standard It's A question put a question out there An All players that really know what There doing one of them Will answer to your question.0 ..Where lack of family And we watch over each other So welcome to the game just lay back and enjoy it.

• jojo75
    Options

Hi Jojo 75 l just wanted to Say Hi Hope Every one is enjoying their games I wanted to say hello to All the new game players welcome to the familyYou will really love these games.

• devinboyd
    devinboyd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello everybody. Although I'm really not new to these King games, I am new in the community and camt wait to explore the new adventures... I'm in my mid 30s, mother of 2 (if we included furry babies) currently still working from home due to COVID. I love to play these games as it takes my mind away from the stress of life. I look forward to seeing you all and learning how this works.

Keep Popping

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @devinboyd Welcome its nice to meet you. 🙂

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• jojo75
    Options

Hi Jojo 75 here just wanted to say hello I'm still here and welcome all the New comers Welcome to the king family

• jojo75
    Options

Hi Jojo 75 and I just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving to all of you I hope you have a nice day In sending you a little message What Gratitude really means Have a nice day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?