🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🛠 Known issue! Can't send nor receive lives!

Options

Comments

• blinda412
    blinda412 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thank you much for that I hope your issues are resolved very soon happy gaming!

• Kryska_Hjulström
    Kryska_Hjulström Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Does anyone know how much longer it’s going to take to fix these problems and bugs which has been going on for the last month. I have lost all my life’s that I had saved on my iPad 30 life’s that I received from my husband and now my iPad doesn’t synchronize with my Mac which it has always done before. Now there are some people’s I don’t even know in my send box can BW2 reply I am starting to get annoyed about the whole situation 😡😡

• Kryska_Hjulström
    Kryska_Hjulström Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I still can’t send nor receive lives, once this is fixed do I get my 30 life’s back on my iPad just wondering 💭 I do believe they are rightfully mine 😡

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys

I have now escalated you're issues for any recent update as soon as I receive further information I will let you know. Thank you for you're patience 👍💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys

I have now escalated you're issues for any recent update as soon as I receive further information I will let you know. Thank you for you're patience 👍💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys

I have now escalated your issue in order to see if we have an update as soon as I hear anything I will let you know 👍

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

It’s been over a month that I haven’t had lives, lost everything! Now I have a handful of lives with people they don’t play anymore. King now gave us a “mini game” to play which gives us 2 hrs of unlimited lives. It’s crazy, if we don’t use them right then, there gone. I don’t have 2 hrs at work to play! So many people have quit, this has been going on to long. Used to be fun, now King controls when and how we play.

• Ana-13
    Ana-13 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

I haven't received messages for more than a week although the symbol, the envelope, indicates that I have 50 messages. I haven't logged in through Facebook but through my email. I haven't also received any quests for a month. What is going on?

Would you like us to stop playing?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @ana13 There is already multiple discussion with the same issues.

I have wrote there saying I have raised this and am awaiting an up to date progress report 👍

• Hightree
    Hightree Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Normaly I can give lives to one person, and now that person is gone! I see two other persons. I see that there are 19 messages, but when I klick on the envelop, there are no messages(lives). This problem is since two/three days.

can you help me?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?