🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I connect back into the game?; it is saying, I am not connected.

Options
Corbitt1
Corbitt1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Please inform me on how to get connectivity back for my game without having to start over from scratch.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Corbitt1 Sorry to hear you are having problems can you first tell me which bubble with game you are playing and on what device please before I can help you further 👍

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour. We will start with discussions and more Next select your game forum

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Corbitt1
    Options

When is connectivity issues going to be resolved? It’s been over 5 months and still nothing, you don’t even respond.

• Corbitt1
    Options

I am playing on iPad mini 4, iPhone XS Max

• blinda412
    blinda412 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Are you using Apple IOS or Android device?

If Android device update device, go to settings, game app clean cache, sign out restart device.

If IOS Apple device, Go to App Store click on app go to support and go from there.

FYI

Connectivity issues, have you checked to see if there's network update available?

Or try resetting the network settings?

Let me know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?