🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• fattslim
    fattslim Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

i want to wish everyone a happy and safe thanksgiving🦃

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,782 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jojo 75 wanted to say hello to everyone And welcome all the newcomers to the game And share my highest level as of today. Happy Thanksgiving everybody

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,782 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! I don't have 100 yet. I'm close. The game is fun to play. congratulation

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    Options

Hi everybody Jo Jo 75 Here I just wanted to check in And say that I hope everyone had A happy ThanksgivingI I spint It with my loving husband. To all the new guys And the king family I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jojo 75 I just wanted to say welcome to all the new members and let You knowWe have a new level in bubble witch 3 level 3000I t's gonna be a lot fun And I am very much hoping to see you there Welcome to the family Hope to see you later.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @JoJo75durham whilst it is nice to hear from you could you please use discussion areas that are on topic for you as this is for new players to be welcomed 👍🙂

• bluedawn67
    bluedawn67 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi all!

Unemployed from driving our city busses. Have 3 adorable pitties that love to snuggle (and frequently mess up my alignment to aim!) But hey they're just jealous cuz they have no thumbs to play! Let's rock this!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,312 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @bluedawn67, thanks for joining us here in the BWS3 forum. I get it regarding the dogs wanting to snuggle, instead of you playing the game. I have two dobies and that is all they want is to get attention. But, keep on playing. Please take a look at all the contests going on right now. BWS3 is the game of the month in the King Community. Lots of places to win badges and Gold Bars. Take a look at the Win Prize section in this forum. 😀

• ColorfulGoat
    ColorfulGoat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello! Thanks everyone for the support and good wishes . I only on level 227 and just when I think BW3 has me beat, I keep going. Lol. 🥰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?