Hey! Join us!

🌟 Do you have the New adventure? We would love to hear your feedback 👉 HERE!
🎁 Don't miss out on a chance to win prizes and badges! Find out more HERE!

Update W10 game

2Next

Comments

• dede2000dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited January 2021

being pissed of isnt impolite, its a fact. Its not an insult to anyone. Wtf u know what i means, it expresses surprise and disapointment, again it insults no one. So please , i know what i write. Unfortunatelly some dont.

Also when theres no solution obviously to my problem wich got bigger, i guess stepping away is the good move yes i agree.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Margo_HollowayMargo_Holloway Posts: 183 Level 3

Being pissed off, especially when moderators (@PrettyBubbles and @johamilton) are trying their best to help (and with the added complication of time zone difference) IS very impolite and insulting...I know what WTF means, the string of F's in caps in your post of Jan 22 amounts to swearing NOT surprise and disappointment...perhaps you should take some time to think about how what you post could be received...do not presume that recipients of your posts have the same perceptions as you do about your language...

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 9,682 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thank you @Margo_Holloway for you nice words. We have done as much as we can, and there is nothing else we can do.

• dede2000dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2

"are trying their best to help" yea...well, when u arent able to help, dont propose urself. It can only make things worse, wich happened. So please, go lecture someone else, and i wish u have soon the same problems, u ll be amazed by how u can be helped. That being said, incompetence and pretention are the 2 steps useless people walk by to pretend they can do something.

If u work for king, wich u dont, u lost a payin customer, if u arent, be proud to drive players away by being soo inconsistent, and incompetent at ur way to help.

Also who cares about the time line, u have no idea where i am, this is the most pathetic excuse i ever heard. Ciao , have fun pretending u can help when u have no clue.

This discussion has been closed.