🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Win boosters from your star cats ENDED 🔮

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,849 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @JoJo75durham to participate you need to tell us the colour, the name and what you would like the star cat to offer in your game 👍

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,869 Friends Moderator

I would add an orange cat whose super power could knock out black bubble blockers.

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Hey @PrettyBubbles

The star cat would be named Bubbles and would be pink.

(I prefer black but i think there is Nero already🤷). Uuh.. The super power would be eliminating the bubbles at the bottom when you start the game. This includes blockers attached to the bubbles.. Like the web or cloud

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

My favourite cat is Leo I would like for the new cat to be sky blue And to Match her colour I would like for her name to be SKY And I would like for her To have the power To clear all of one colour on the whole board From top to Bottom. This will be a power that surpassed all of them.

• Athena
    Athena Posts: 52 Level 2

Hi all, I also think black is a great idea (love the name midnight too!) - but I agree with there being Nero already.

I think a hot pink cat (name: Blush or Taffy) or a teal/turquoise cat (name: Aqua) would be cool.

But keeping in line with the existing cat colours (red, blue, yellow, green), orange or purple (though the current blue looks a bit purpleish to me lol) would prob make more sense and be more cohesive.

For an orange cat - name Tiger; and a purple cat - name Plum.

A cool power would be the addition of extra balls up front (similar to when you play multiple levels in a row), with more balls added up to a max level (say between 3 to 7, like Lyra).

Another cool power would be free use of boosters; say you get 1 free of each, increased up to a max level (start with 1 Stereo Bolt, then add 1 Sparkling Blast, then add 1 Shooting Star, then 1 Magic Beam, then 1 Rainbow Rush) - for use only in a specific level for when the cat is active of course.

Thanks for the contest and allowing us to share ideas! 😍

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@PrettyBubbles I think she should be purple and her name should be Peri ( short for Periwinkle, which is a purple flower ) and I think she should change the colour of section of bubbles to all one colour.

• chula143
    chula143 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2021

I would make her Purple and it would be the same color as Stella's hat so they match! N since they're Star Cats I think Nova would be the Puurrrrfect name!!!! Oh yeah n for their super power I think while she's active you get a free booster after hitting so many bubbles back 2 back. Like the orb but instead u get a random booster!

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 697 Level 3

Hi & thanks for the tag @PrettyBubbles & @Diamond Lim Hmmm...I think that a Calico Cat might be a nice addition! Calico's can be sassy & spunky or sweet, loving & loyal! Callie would be a cute name & because she is multicolored arming her with a broom to sweep away rows of bubbles, leaves etc would be great, especially on difficult levels! Thanks again & looking forward to meeting the newest star cat edition! 🐈👏

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 26,142 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DU123, we also have this game. Please let me know if you got the tags

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?