🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost all progress

Options
tiannap
tiannap Posts: 2 Newbie

I got a new device and somehow my account was no longer connected. I’ve made in app purchases is there anyway to get my progress back.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,637 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @tiannap A very warm welcome to our friendly community.

Sorry to hear that.

Your game must not have been saved as you would loose boosters as they are saved to your game not your device but you would have still been able to continue playing.

If you have lost any purchased boosters you can use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page they can check your purchases and if there any unused boosters that you purchased they will refund you.

Please save your game on your new device as we dont want this to happen to you again 👍🌟

• tiannap
    tiannap Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I will definitely be reaching out for a refund but in no way will I be playing this game again.

• lmjmyhappiness
    lmjmyhappiness Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I downloaded the game again after a few months of not playing. I logged in with my previous account but it's letting me restart from level 1 instead of the level I stopped at a few months ago...did I loose all my progress or is it just a bug?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lmjmyhappiness A very warm welcome to our friendly community

If you had your progress saved you will be able to play one level then close your game and turn your device off and on and your levels will be restored.

If this does not happen it will mean you didnt originaly save your game

Let me know how you get on 🌟👍

• TETEE
    TETEE Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello I changed my phone and I lost my progress,I ready reaching 4 thousand+,how can I recover my progress, account name TETEE

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi welcome my friend

If you had your progress saved you will be able to play one level then close your game and turn your device off and on and your levels will be restored.

If this does not happen it will mean you didnt originaly save your game

Let me know how you get on 💓 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?