🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

FR/EN join my team to take the top 1💪

Options
_Sylver_
_Sylver_ Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Teams

Hi,

I'm french and I'm looking for french or english guys wo want a fun team and a competitive team too.

We are actually 9/30. And we are 17 on leaderboard with this trophees (4k) and the top 1 is at 12k.

We can do it if you join me ! Come with us to take the rewards !

Team name : Royal Force FR

Sylver

Comments

• Calplop
    Calplop Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I had no idea we have different leaderboards? Check out my screenshot I couldnt find you on the rank and yet when I searched for you manually you were indeed 17th. Best of luck anyway I'm far too committed in my own team to scrap and join another but this does make more sense.

So theres hope out there, grabbing a high score and taking advantage of having a break from the game for when ads restore you can use them as revives on survival runs to rack up a high score. Originally my team consisted of 3 people when I first hit top 10 and launch then got knocked down to 16th and climbed our way back into the top 10.

• _Sylver_
    Options

Thanks you @Calplop

Yes we have different leaderboard because it's a fight between 100 teams.

Have a nice play,

Sylver

• Calplop
    Options

Ah I see, well best of luck in your fight against the 100 and hope you crack into the top 10!

• _Sylver_
    Options

Thanks @Calplop but I don't understand the system of teams because in the few hours after I created my team there were 7 people joined by (I think) the suggestions of teams but nowadays nobody join and we are stuck at 8/20 (yeah I fired someone).

It's really strange, I hope the system will be change. And the 48 hours of waiting before joining an other team it's a joke...!! We need to have the choice to change of team when we want... It's why nobody come in my team too...

Sylver

• Calplop
    Options

Yeah as leader I find it frustrating that theres option to set it to request to join? Or as leader be unable to invite other people to your team like scouting

And I think if you leave a team to join another you'll lose all your trophies? (Don't quote me on that one)

You're definitely doing the right thing though by using the forums in the hopes to attract people to your team. Maybe look out for reddit and discord aswell. The good news is your leaderboard for now is less competitive then mine so I hope you do get people to join. I'm gonna get close to 30 before I start looking to boot people out of the team. It's not very active in the chat either but people will join eventually/hopefully I wonder what made people join my team? Was it the fact we were the closes to the top 10 without it being a full team or was it the name crash for smash that people searched to look up.

• Charboss
    Charboss Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

il y plusieurs classements différents c'est spécial quand même , bref je suis deja dans une équipe FR et 2 ème alors je bougerais pas désolé ^-^

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?