🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 3658

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

Any tips to beat this level? I don’t have any tools or gold bars left

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry Hi level 3658 release 66 owls from there leaves.

This is definitely side ways shots matter the most level.

The spinners you see at the start are your first target then whenever you see an opportunity to shoot side ways through the leaves then take it dont worry about the owls just yet concentrate on dropping your board down.

Once you get that strategic going you will arrive at the top where you can easily release the owls 🌟👍

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

No, it’s the ghost level that has lava bubbles

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry Please forgive me I was advising another player and wrote there reply to you and vice versa. I have corrected my mistake with the other player and now I can give you some tips on how I completed this level.

The trick is to collect as many fire balls as you can and save your colours for further up. This level is hard to complete. You realy need to take it slow and have a good look around before shooting.

If I give you an example on the board you have showed me I would aim for the first fire ball with your blue bubble then use it to hit the red ice bubble to the left then as you kept your red bubble you can see the next shot will clear the 2 reds and collect another fire ball and the ghost will be on the move.

Try to follow this by always checking what your next moves will be

Good luck and let me know how you get on.🌟👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?