๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Help Centre

JujuHope76
JujuHope76 Posts: 4 Newbie

My fb was hacked and then locked and I've been unable to retrieve it!! I've now created a new fb account and because of this I've lost my progress on bubble witch 3 and ended up back at the beginning!! Is there any way of getting back to the level I was on? Any info/help will be appreciated xxx

ยซ1345

Answers

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles I have been experiencing glitches with my game for a couple of days. Delayed playing, game freezing etc. Today I did a quick uninstall/ reinstall & when I started the app I was back at level 1. I also lost all of my boosters!!! I had 2 star & 2 bomb boosters. My game ID is 8362320488. Also I was unable to sign in using my email & password. Hoping you or someone can help. Thanks๐Ÿ™‚

• MicheleHogg

Hi again @PrettyBubbles I should mention that I play on my phone & tablet & the games are not synced? Hoping you can help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 12tHstreet
    12tHstreet Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm trying to get my game to go to the right level, I don't want to start all over.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,148 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @JujuHope76 You will need to play one level then close the game and restart your device if you had your game saved this will then restore your levels please try this first.

If you get no joy please come back to me with the level you was on and your game ID I will see but can't promise if I can them manually restored for you ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @MicheleHogg Please don't perform the uninstall process before checking if your issue can be solved as you will loose progress and any boosters we can not replace any boosters.

However, I can try to get your levels restored you have left you ID so can you please tell me the level was on.

You mention you are playing on 2 devices that are not synced this will create issues with you seeing up to date progress across both devices and will just create further issues for you ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @12tHstreet Can you please explain more what you mean when you say you are trying to get your game to move up levels ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MicheleHogg

Hi @PrettyBubbles I am currently on level 3676. Wondering what I should do when my game freezes & why it is different on my devices? Thanks so much for your help. ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

@MicheleHogg Thanks I will see what I can do.

As I explained earlier its because you have not synced your devices ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @MicheleHogg The ID you gave is showing that you was currently playing level 3682 at the time of check and your levels are saved via your Facebook account. Therefore there are no issues to correct.

Regarding your second device it wont have the same ID as you said they are not synced and as only one account with one ID is supported we wont be taking at look at that account but at least we know you are playing your game just fine on the ID you gave us ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• JujuHope76
    JujuHope76 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, thank you for your reply. I've tried playing a level and restarting my handset and that didn't work!!

I was on level 2549 and my User ID is 12509389815 this is my new account so don't know if the ID will be the same as my old account!! ๐Ÿค” xxx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?