🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮 ENDED - Win gold with Stella's wardrobe🔮

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

I think she should not change at all. She always stunning with her current look.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Syria's present look is beautiful with the delicate blend of colours. If she were to change I don't think she should have a black dress, as she's the good witch. Perhaps a yellow dress with black hat and boots would look good.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @malikaleena to join this contest who have subscribed on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List. 😉

• LynnW2
    LynnW2 Posts: 31 Level 2

I think Stella would enjoy having outfits that vary with the season and colors that reflect seasons as well. The skirt could vary in length and pattern as well, for example, a longer one for winter with maybe a snowflake pattern.

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 356 Level 3

I vote for Stella to keep her current outfit. I think it's very cute and pretty. The purple and blue go well together and I especially love her striped tights. It's a classic look for Stella and I hope she doesn't change anything 😊

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

I think she should change her outfit cause we're going out!!! and no offence she ain't tagging along with her current outfit(I won't allow it) so I am going shopping with Nero🤷(he left the work for me and went to get more brushes and paints to continue his artwork/mischief). At the end of the day,we brought home a dress,a pair of shoes and her gold hat(the purple star was changed to pink star) to complement it. The colour of her dress is Pink and Gold,this design👇

Then her shoe is like the picture below👇 but pink colour

Last but not the least her golden wand

We will go after Stella gets dressed,you're invited too!!!!!!🥂

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hmmm...Stella has been wearing the same outfit for some time now so it might be time for a change! She is a classy gal but also likes to have fun so perhaps a cute 👗with a stylish 🧥 ( jacket) & pretty, spring/summer 👢! Tie-dye is also very popular this summer so perhaps she could choose an outfit that accentuate her hair, her beautiful smile & the fun side of her personality! 😎⛱

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

I think Stella Should keep Her current look for its that look that attracted me to the game in the 1st place Because she is just too cute!!!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

@PrettyBubbles Stella is as cute as she is now. I want to keep them that way. Maybe their outfit can be adapted to the season. Where in the bubble witch country is perhaps always the same temperature. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?