🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👂We have been asked to listen 👂

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Nice to see this thread being used! Will give us more ideas of what everyone likes. We are here to make sure you are having fun! 😁

Hi @KCullen127, thanks for the update of your thoughts for Team Challenges. The reason I say random picked is so it is fair across the board. Like when you were new to the competitions and you were placed on a team that had someone with alot of knowledge of the game, you were lucky enough to learn from him. So with that said, if you teamed up with the same people, the 3 of you would be way beyond others that cannot get those kind of scores. I would end of with maybe 3 teams signing up to play because all of the other would have no chance. So all be randomly picked, you then would have an opportunity to show someone the tricks of the trade and meet new friends. If you have any other ideas, please let me know. I am always open to new ideas. 😀

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

I’m done with any contest but the maze puzzle, just hard for me to draw line sometimes with my fat finger 🤪

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 7,942 Jelly Moderator

I loved your ideas and yes through contest we have became very familiar with and you are correct the spirit of fun is the most important thing badges are a very big part of the community players and I like your idea of giving badges to whom ever competes in contest that would definitely make more people interested in playing and make more people become more familiar with each other and there for form many friendships through contest

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3

For me most fun are the team challenges. Thanks for the tag on this subject

• StellaDickens
    StellaDickens Posts: 86 Level 2

We can have Star Dust Contests. We would be given some tasks and we choose one. We would also have a time of 1 hour. If we manage to finish the task we chose within the time, one of the accessories of Stella's house would be done for free and we would be rewarded with 1000 stardust.

This would also encourage the players.

I hope you like it.

@PrettyBubbles

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @StellaDickens No idea is a bad idea the only trouble with your suggestion although it is a very good one is that with your builds they are run by king and it is there rules of play.

we have no access to give out rewards for this 😌

But yes it would be great if we could 👍⭐

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @PrettyBubbles. You and @johamilton have organised some great contests. Although I like word games, I think the mathematical ones are most popular, because there is no language barrier.

The idea of random teams is different here, as they are made up of Community members who register their wish to participate and compete to win.

Perhaps you could have a weekend (or one-week) challenge where you quote a high total number for individual players to aim at, with multiple shots being added together to reach the target figure (similar to some of the team games). You could stipulate a particular type of level or allow all types of levels. Not very innovative, I know, but I'm trying!😃

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @CassD thanks for joining and sharing your idea with us

It's one we can think about if we involve all players at any level they are at ⭐👍

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,493 Level 5
    edited March 2022

@PrettyBubbles a couple ideas for challenges came to mind.

1. Free ……… Owls 🦉 week or weekend challenge.
    2. Match a mods score - one can be a really low 5 digit score and another low 6 digit score.
    3. Be creative - If you had to create a level for Stella what would it be? You can use blockers to create your level, but it can’t exactly as an existing level.
    4. Team challenges (A) Even levels vs Odd levels, (B) Blockers vs Blockers
    5. How many Hard level can you win? ( weekend challenge)

I hope these suggestions pleases Stella. Please give her my regards. 🙃🙂🙃

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?