🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,940 Pro Player 👑
    Options

No 93 - No booster.

• KCullen127
    Options

No: 94 - I tried this like 5 times and finally had to finish it with Magic Beam because there was only one owl left and it was way up there.

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

This contest has a huge following. The players comments are great to read

on my latest exploits on level 4607, I had a red hat but still had to use a beam and a rainbow rush

level 4608 needed no helpers-owls

level 4609 was a clear all with a stereo bolt to finish. I still have the red hat

• KCullen127
    Options

No: 95 - Led the ghost home after second try. There was +1 and -1 and clone bubbles. God a lucky break where the clone turned 10 of the same colors leading the ghost straight home.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 21: Owl level with Armour and clouds. Easy level; just grouped owls and useful boosters, although Eri did provide a little help.

No 22: Ghost with chameleon bubbles and pumpkins. Not a difficult level, just aiming at groups of bubbles of the same colour. No boosters used.

No 23: Clear the bubbles with bats and golems. Just aimed at groups of bubbles, while keeping an eye on the opening and closing golems. No boosters used.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 24: Owl level with arcane bubbles and colourless bubbles. Kept aiming at bubbles to turn as many colourless bubbles to same colour to eliminate groups of and and group the owls. Had to use a magic bean to free the last owl which had wandered off on its own.

No 25: Clear the bubbles with Spider's webs and Dubblies. Kept aiming at groups of bubbles to include the centres of the webs. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to finish the level.

No 26: Ghost level with Black Bubbles and Phantom Bubbles. It was not too difficult to make progress, especially through the Phantom Bubbles. Had to use a Magic Beam to get him home.

No 27: Horrid owl level with Frogsties, Black Holes and Beetles. However, managed to release all of the owls, except for the last couple which I then released with the aid of a Sparkling Blast.

No 28: Clear the bubbles with Armour. Didn't find this particularly easy, but managed to clear the Final bubbles with be Sparkling Blast and a Stereo Bolt:

No 29: Ghost level with Leaves, Golems and Arcane Bubbles. Needed a Magic Beam to get the little fellow home again.

No 30: Clear the bubbles with Black Bubbles and Bats. Needed to use a Sparkling Blast to finish the level.

No 31: Owl level with Bees, Honeycombs and Fire Arrows. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to release the final couple of owls.

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Stuck at least five times at them all

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys wow you are all so amazing at racing each other and I am realy enjoying hearing how you complete your levels there are so many different ways you all play well done so far guys😀💓

@KCullen127 Yes you can re play any level as many times as you want 😀👍

@CassD I see you had lots of support from our fellow race members and it has inspired you that's great thanks guys for showing your support to your fellow racers 💓

Now for the newly changed leader board here you go

@bekicrusher -100

@KCullen127  - 95

@teoboy - 54

@JessicaBilly 43

@CassD - 31

@MiladyR  - 27

@Racoon7 - 26

@Moh1977 - 25

@siti_payung - 17

@carmenechevarria - 13

@Lemurtek - 12

@kiara_wael  - 11

@jrite  - 11

@bearwithme  - 11

@Palash_Sarma  - 10

@headoperations - 4

@Nenikapaki  - 3

@BubbleGumSoda 1

@stellanoita 1

@DieOmimi- 1

@Lady_Choo 1

@Nix66 1

@jojo75 1

@BQN537 1

@MicheleHogg 1

• KCullen127
    Options

No: 96 - Feels good to score a high score again. @PrettyBubbles my last posting I entered incorrectly but you counted my submission correctly. It was 95 and not 92. I corrected it and when I tried to save it - comment appeared saying it will released after it has been approved. Do you want me to resubmit my screen again?

• KCullen127
    Options

No: 97 - Easy level - with the help of the fairies bubbles

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?