🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,942 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

85. Easy level - Fairies nest bubbles and +5. Finished level without booster with 8 bubbles left.

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

Whoopee I made it into the 4600s. As good fortune has arrived it brings with it a chance for helpers. Now there is Billy to lead me up the levels. It has been fast and furious so I don’t remember what I used on what level

And I forgot some screenshots in between. Oh well, it’s fun!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,183 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Level 324 is clear all bubbles.The level have lots of bat bubbles and leafs.I easily clear the level.

level 325is lead the ghost upwards.I passed the level in first try did not use any boosters. The level have black bubbles.

Level 38 is lead the ghost upwards.The level have lots of black bubbles.I did not use any boosters in this level.

Level 326 is lead the ghost upwards.The level have lots of black bubbles.I did not use any boosters in this level.

level 327 rescue the owls.The level have fire crackers.I passed the level in first try.I used boosters coz few moves.

level 328 lead the ghost upwards.The level have pumpkin bubbles and fire crackers.I used eri before starting a level. I easily passed the levels.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,942 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

86- I completed the level with ease. No boosters required.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #11 - Level 4465. a "Clear all the Bubbles" level, with Red, Yellow, and Blue bubbles. There are Dublies, Line Blast bubbles, as well as Bats. And of course, a few Fairy Bubbles scattered throughout Stella was Wearing her Blue Hat, and Eri was the companion Star Cat.I had a Hidden Spell on this attempt. The thing about Hidden Spells, when Dublies are present, you can't just blast away, you have to take the time to aim at the Dublies, other wise you end up blasting the same bubbles the dublie creates, over and over, and don't make any progress. Wilbur commands the orb.I used two Stereo Bolts to finish the level.This was a particularly troublesome level for some reason, I reached the top many times, but never had enough bubbles to finish it. Phew!

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #12 - Level 4466. a Hard Ghost Level. with Red, Yellow, Blue and Green bubbles. There are Leaves, Tint Bombs, Duo Bubbles and Fairy nests, and of course, a few Fairy Bubbles scattered throughout Stella was Wearing her Red Hat, and all the Star Cats were sleeping. Nero has the Orb duty. the orb.I used 1 Magic Beam to win this level.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oh no @CassD 🙈 I am sure you will catch up soon

Good luck 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Wow guys you have been racing hard 👏👏

A new leader board will be with you later or tommorow I have an appointment so if I get back early enough I will be on it for you 💓⭐

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @PrettyBubbles, but with my sweet friends @bekicrusher, @KCullen127and @JessicaBilly clearing levels at such a pace, I think it will be a tough challenge for me - and then @Lemurtek has only just entered the race - but I'm certainly going to have fun trying! 😃

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I stuck on everyone on some how but I was taking help with five extra moves so I cleared from 20-25 at the first time

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?