๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• dede2000
    dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited November 2021
  • jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3

The game is wonderful there's nothing you can do to change it to make it any better maybe this will explain how I feel

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Glad you are having fun @jojo75 ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Amza
    Amza Posts: 11 Level 2

I wish you would get back to spending 50 gold bars for unlocking Royal Path instead of having to spend money for it. It's not only that it makes Royal Path not so attractive to players but also the value of your game currency dropped significantly. The only current use for the gold bars is just to pay for extra moves on difficult levels. Could you please reconsider this? Thanks

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Amza ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Welcome

Yes this changed a while ago now and is currently being tested this way to determine if players still take up the offer as it is extremely good value.

Along with the abundance of boosters you also acquire up to 30 gold bars added to your total.

This change has still kept the spell book very popular ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Amza
    Amza Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi, is Golden Finale on BW3 on? I have qualified but don't get anything about playing it now? I also don't know where would be better to post about it but hopefully somebody here could help?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Amza The final has unfortunately been delayed

Please don't worry we will let you know as soon as we hear when it will start ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• kashha
    kashha Posts: 12 Pro Player 👑

Really disappointed you didn't have a tricksters xmas bonus game or any extra freebies for xmas. As well you should give an option to leave a tree group if u keep getting put with ppl who don't play.

And third u need to add either new cat housing or some sort of side game on which u can use your coins. Just my thoughts been playing for years

• PrettyBubbles
    edited December 2021

Hi @kashha ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ@kasha Welcome to the community

There is a badge plus 2 free boosters here for every player to thank you for your playing BW3

The best way to find out what's on offer is to check the links below our signature you will find lots of fun and goodies on offer.

If you would like we can add you to our tagging list

Sorry to hear your disappointment I know how frustrating it can be when playing the tree and your team is inactive. The time limit is set so all time zones have the opportunity to join in if they don't you can clear it once the 24hr has ended.

With the stardust yes there a lot hoping for something to come along, there is a discussion for suggestions here when enough players have left suggestions we will pass it on to our studio, maybe you could add your suggestion ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• MthrOfDrgns
    MthrOfDrgns Posts: 3 Newbie

Why in the HELL am I not able to watch an ad for a free spell at the beginning of every level anymore?! Also, this is a piss poor way to communicate with the developers of this game!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?