๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My game keeps crashing!

Options
Sybergypsy
Sybergypsy Posts: 10 Level 2

My game keeps crashing ALL THE TIME: it is very frustrating! What is going on? Please help!

There are no new updates available for the game. thanks!

ยซ1

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,519 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sybergypsy ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Sorry to hear that

There are currently no known crashing issues you are the first to report this.

Please try logging out and leaving your device turned off for a few minutes, let's see if this helps ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Pat0660
    Pat0660 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2022
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)ย 

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Same here, tried all the "fixes" to no avail. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @pamiwami and @Sybergypsy

Can you please tell me if it is BW3 or BW2

What device are you using

Have you been able to play at all on your current device previously

What browser do you you use for downloading on to your device

I can help you better once I have your answers ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Sybergypsy
    Options

Hi

I have been able to play on this device for months without issues. It is an Ipad and this crashing is now happening all the time, it's been a month already and it is very frustrating. Bubble Witch 3 - the app. I use Safari browser

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Sybergypsy

The reason you are not receiving updates is very likely due to your browser.

I reccomend changing browsers and then download the game again

You could try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or for mobile play store

If you have a Windows 10, you can also download Bubble Witch 3 Saga straight to you PC

If none of the above are possible then I am afraid you will need to change your device to either mobile or PC ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

BW3 on mobile device using Google Chrome. This has happened before, (also with Candy Crush Soda Saga) it is frustrating & the restarts & powering off does work sometimes, but it "eats" up time while playing the games & it goes back to crashing the games. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sybergypsy
    Options

Pretty Bubbles, it seems you don't even fully understand the problem. It has nothing whatsoever to do with receiving updates or not: it is about the game crashing all the time! Continuously....

You seem also not to have noticed I am using an Ipad: Windows 10 is entirely incompatible with an Ipad.

Oh my..... this is not good! ๐Ÿ™„

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Sybergypsy The different browser's I quoted are examples of what can be used for the game they were not device specific.

I mentioned updates as in your first post you mentioned crashing and also not having any updated available ๐Ÿ‘‡

So I helped by covering both issues as if your browser was not compatible and you haven't been receiving updates this would be why you are having this issue

If your only issue is crashing then please logg out and turn your device off and on. You may have to do it a couple of times but with no other issues it should reset the blip for you ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @pamiwami Yes having to close and restart is very frustrating. I know as I have to repeat it sometimes but it is the only way to clear it for you.

However if we have many players with the same issues then it's not a blip it's a real problem, so I would then be exculating the issue to our studio for a fix ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?