πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

It is Coming Tomorrow!

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

Finally it's implemented in my game, just like the Wedding event when you played previously. Thanks @johamilton for the reminder.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited May 2022

Hi guys you will have to be at least past level 26, but unfortunately not all of you will see it

With events they are only a test to begin with so are rolled out to random players

I hope most of you get a chance to see it.

You will know if you are chosen as you will have seen the pop up

I will cross my fingers for you all πŸ€žπŸ’“

@JulieSh

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,371 Level 5

Oh, it's over 26.

I'm close to that. 😜😁

• JulieSh
    JulieSh Posts: 15 Level 2

Ugh. Level 1838 here & no pop ups.

So it looks like I'll be hunting for new games later on Steam πŸ˜₯

• PrettyBubbles

A bit of insight for you guys once you have played 1 level here is the conversation stella has with penny to explain your mission the witches start off by not being kind to penny πŸ˜ͺ

Not kind at all but stella and Nero have come to help

Let's go help stella and nero go find penny's stuff that the witches took from her and hid themπŸ‘

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Just an FYI ~ Hi everyone, those that did get the event, it is like the Wedding Event. Once you start, you cannot get back to your map until you finish the event.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

So let's see... software that takes over your game, locks you in, and won;'t let you play your regular game until you meet it's demands? In my day, back in the stone age, we called that MALWARE!

😝

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lemurtek Whilst the event is amazingly produced with graphics and a storyline the lock in is something I think needs removing so that we can re enter whenever we want just like we do with other events such as tricksies, Stella's lab and so on

I have to give a massive thumbs upπŸ‘πŸ‘ to the developers of these events, but please remove the lock in feature

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited May 2022

I want to make my position clear. I love the Idea, the graphics, from what I saw, look awesome, the storyline seems fun, and I do appreciate the enormous effort that goes into a release such as thins. And obviously, I love playing Bubble Witch, so any measures to Studio takes to add more fun and excitement, new Levels, Events, characters etc, I am happy to see. I also have no problem with the Studio releasing to a limited audience. This is a common practice, either for testing or sometimes for an upper paid tier type of thing. That's fine Also, I'm happy to see those players who received the event and enjoy it having fun. That's great.

However, I have two problems. First,, if they are going to plaster the new Penny Event Splash page MY Bubble Witch game, then the event should be available on MY Bubble Witch game. If they are showing it on EVERYONE'S splash page, it should be available on EVERYONE'S game. Limited release? Fine, but if they can limit the release of the event, they can limit the release of the splash page. Why deliberately rub players face in the fact they can't play the event that is advertised on their gamer. If they want to show off the amazing Artwork, how about a behind the scenes thread in the Bubble Witch discussion area. I would have loved to see that.

The second thing is the lock. Am I being stupid here? For the life of me, I can't understand their reasoning on this issue.Are they trapping users in the event to force them to play the game, to get more feedback or is it some kind of feeling they need to control their players every step? I really cannot come up with a realistic scenario on what value this brings to the company.

I understand they think those of us who dislike this feature and give feedback do not represent the majority of players, but this "feature" annoys and disappoints a non-zero segment of their market. And what exactly, would NOT having this feature take away from anyone? Players who love the event and don't care about the lock, would get to play it exactly as before, and not having the lock would allow many more to actually enjoy the event and generate some good will towards King.

OK, I had my say again. Kudos to the artists and developers who worked so hard on this, and cheers to all the players who received the event and are enjoying it.πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lemurtek Thank you for your thoughts you have made valid points which we appreciate from our members regardless πŸ‘β­

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?