πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

But what? what happened to Stella's house hahahaha! XD

Options
fruxis
fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

Eh friends, I don't like to visit Stella's house very often because I help her to improve the house of her cat friends... but when I go to see the development of their houses she sends me directly to the Stella's house and surprise... we have moved hahaha I think it's funny! hahaha I went to take some fairies from my friends and when I came back everything was normal, it gave me a good b joke really hahaha even her smile tells me XD be careful this little witch is very naughty πŸ‘ŒWhat else will you hide?

I will cover the name of my friends, because I do not want to get them in trouble or break a rule.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?