🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box 💡

Options

Comments

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

You're welcome @johamilton & actually today was 1089 & I'm camping with poor WiFi! Now that's dedication! 😉😎 Thanks for the badge & I'll check in again when I can. Have an awesome day! 🥰

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,204 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Have a fun day @MicheleHogg. The weather here in Texas is awesome. Hope you are having good weather also ❤️ See you when you get back. Enjoy

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

@Lemurtek I feel your frustration. I'm not a 2 thumb typer so it usually takes forever to type & by the time I'm ready to post everything has disappeared or I think that the Reply button is working but realize later that it isn't. I was born & grew up in the beautiful province of Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada. "Oh me nerves!" is a very popular expression when NLers are feeling frustrated &I have lost track of the number of times that I say Oh me nerves while playing or posting in BWS3!!!😉🙃🤣🤣🤣

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

I am a terrible typist, on my computer, and worse on my phone. I see my nieces and nephews texting away like macines, and I'm utterly flabbergasted. I mean, I don't have the world's biggest fingers, but the on screen keyboards are so small, I don't know how they do it! 😦And "Oh Me Nerves" sounds like a perfect expression! 🤣From now on, I am going to type out my long winded blah blah blahs on Notepad, and then copy and paste them, so I don't lose them. So fair warning, community members, Lemurtek shall post again! 😋

• johamilton
    Options

We will be here waiting 😁 @Lemurtek

• Lemurtek
    Options

As for me, I'm pretty sure Mr. or Ms. Vanilla (or whatever software the editor uses) finds my blather tedious and weird, thus all the lost messages! Vanilla and I have issues!😁

• Lemurtek
    Options
    • HI @johamilton -
    • 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3?
    • The thing I like most about Bubble Witch is the backstory, the magic, the characters and places and ideas. OK, granted, most of that exists ony in my imgination, but still...That is what drew me to Bubble Witch as opposed to the other King Games. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game play, but Bubble Witch strikes me as a richer, deeper experience.
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3
    • Two main things. First, although bubble Witch makes some aatempt at being cross platform, switching back and forth between, say, the PC and the Phone platforms rarely works as it should. Although the current Level and Gold transfers, the boosters don’t. Worse, events and special gameplay features often don’t transfer well. Things like The Magic Ritual, the Withces/Royal Path, Fairy Chase, etc. often disappear when swiyching between platforms. Even when you Pay for things like the royal path, it tends to disappear, thus not giving your money’s worth.
    • Also, I HATE the way the special events like the Vampire Wedding, the Love Forest etc. are poorly handled. Making them available only to a select few is bad enough, but the Lock-in feature is the worst. It disrupts everything. It makes gaining boosters via the “Wake the Wise Tree” especially difficult, since you can’t return to previous levels to earn the flowers. If I get stuck on a hard level, the special event just turns into a big waste of time, since it blocks any thing eklse you can do in the game. Also, it disrupts all the community challenges.
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones
    • I pretty much enjoy most of them. I like the fact that there are many different types, some requiring a lot of skill, others like the races, rquire time and stamina. And others require some trivia type knowledge. It’s more fun when there are a variety to choose from. I also like the ones that offer badges!

• 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) 🤩
    • Well, I’m more of a doofus than a master, but here are a few hints and tips, for whatever they are worth.
    • First of all, there are several ways to earn points. Mainly, you earn points by matching bubbles. The first Bubble match is 10 points per bubble. The second consecutive match is worth 20 points and the third is worth 30 and so on. If you miss a match, you start over at 10 points per bubble.
    • Secondly, you have the side bounce score. Each time you bounce a shot off the side wall, you get your regular points, plus a bonus. The first time the bonus is 25 Points, and the bonus rises by 25 points each time, so the second bounce is 50 points, the third is 75 etc.
    • Thirdly, you get points for dropping bubbles. Normal bubbles are worth 50 points each when dropped. Special bubbles like helper or blockers such as Black Bubble Blockers, Golem, Fairy nests etc are worth 100 points each when dropped.
    • Fourthly, the Magic Hats. The brown and blue hats both give a score boost, doubling what ever score you earned. That includes the bubbles in your Bubble Ring when you win the game, so that can add up quickly. The Gold Hat does NOT give a score boost, but it comes with a special spell, that clears an entire screen. If you have 30 bubbles on a screen, each bubble cleared by the spell would give you 500 points. So for 30 bubbles, you would get 30x500 or 15,000 points.
    • Fifthly, the boosters. Boosters like Shooting Stars, Sparkling Blasts etc. also give 500 points per bubble cleared.
    • ally, and this is where the really high scores can be achieved.are the bubbles in your Bubble Ring. The illustration show 28 Bubbles, one of them an Orb Blast bubble. Each normal bubble is counted up up when you win the level. The first bubble is worth 1000 points, the second bubble is worth 2000, the third is worth 3000 and so forth. The Orb Blast is worth 5000 points. So, if you had three bubbles left, that score would be 1000+2000+3000+5000 = 11,000 points added to whatever score you’ve earned. If Stella happens to be wearing the Brown or Blue hat, this score is doubled. For the bubbles show, 27 bubbles , that would add up to 378000 extra points, plus 5000 for the orb blast, or 383000 extra points. If Stella has the Brown or Blue hat, that would be 766,000 extra points.
    • 5. What level are you on? Posting a screenshot of your map, would be nice.
    • OK, I guess I will pot this again. Just in case. I’m on level 5373. Notice those 3 Stars, on Level 5372? I had to fight hard for that third star. When I played that level the first time, I breezed through it, won without using any boosters , gold bars, or any hats. The bad thing about that was, without the Brown or Blue hat, I only earned 2 Stars. So I wanted to go back and earn the third star. Remember how I said the Level was super easy? Ha! I had to try many many times to win that level again. It was a Trap! was Most annoying level ever!

• Lemurtek
    Options

OK, I'm still trying to post this message, it wouldn't let me post any illustrations. But for one thing, when I talk about the Bubble Ring, this is what I mean:

• johamilton
    Options

What an awesome write up @Lemurtek . 😍 I knew you would do me well 😁

I especially enjoy reading how you get higher scores. One day I will find time to test it all out!

Thank you for taking the time and I am glad it did not disappear again. I have had 3 disappear on today. That mean I have to test my old brain to remember what I just wrote! 😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?