๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED ๐ŸŽƒMummy Wilbur or Dracula Morgana Halloween Team Challenge ๐ŸŽƒ

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Nice to see you and so glad you are getting better. But don't over do it @KCullen127 โค๏ธ

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lemurtek - I cannot believe that score. Even if I combined my score and a bunch of other players' score, I am not even close to your score. Great Job, Dave.๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi KC. Pray you're feeling better. Perhaps we could have a challenge with about 10 of us in a team trying to beat @Lemurtek's score, but give him.a handicap too like in golf. Great patience and great score, Dave.

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3
    Options
  • Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

@KCullen127 I hope you get well soon these contest just aren't good when your not feeling well to join and after seeing @Lemurtek score my mind is blown I gave up and stopped trying with me just being on the levels I'm on there is no way I could even get close to that great job we all know who the winner of this one is going to be ๐Ÿ˜Š KC I wish you many blessings and some virtual hugs(((())))) feel better soon my friend I'm so sure @johamilton has another contest in mind and it's not good without you joining ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I'm going to go ahead and post my last entry this is all I can do well I know I could go higher but with some of the scores from higher levels it's impossible to get close so here is my last entry

• ajbiggs
    ajbiggs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is my current level

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

First of all, thanks to all who posted kind words about my score, it is appreciated.

OK, Just to clarify... That 10 million point score I posted is real. It is not a bug, or a trick, or a cheat. I actually played Level 5560, it is a Morgana level, and I actually got that score. The only reason I thought it might not be considered valid is for some reason, in Bubble Witch 3 Saga, when you play a Level in which the Treasure Round Feature is active, the game does not show the Level number on the winning screen, unlike winning a Level without the Treasure Round. That is the reason I posted the Video, so Jo and anyone else could see it was a legit Morgana level. And yes, the video is also real, not somehow faked. I only recorded the endgame of the method I use, because recording 100+ game plays would consume dozens of gigabytes of storage on my hard drive, which I don't have at the moment.

Basically I had to play the level over 100 times, and lose every time, in order to get the extra lives bonus. I don't remember what level this feature is activated on, but it is available to anyone one the higher levels, and anyone on the higher levels who has played and lost a level more then 10 times will see this. It starts by giving you +5 bonus bubbles, when you click on the "play on for 9 Gold Bars" button, and every time you lose a level after that, increases by one, On bubble Witch 3 Saga, this goes up to 99 bubbles. This also happens on the other King Games Like Candy Crush Soda Saga and Farm Heroes, although I think they only go up to 30 extra moves.

I have posted - multiple times - explanations, along with the corresponding videos showing how I did this. It does not require "tricks" or "bugs" or cheating or magical super skills. It does require patience, dedication and time, a little knowledge of how the game works, as well as lots of lives, and 9 Gold bars. But anyone can do what I did, with enough motivation to put in the effort.

Some other thoughts. This method requires a new level, it does not work on previously played levels. So that is why I had to play so many levels to get to a new Morgana level. Otherwise I would have just played a previous Morgana level.

Also, I want to say I did not do this intending to discourage other players from competing. Getting the kind of score that the top players in this contest have gotten is a remarkable achievement, especially on a Morgan or Wilbur level, which tend to result in lower scores. I find contests featuring Morgana levels especially tricky to excel at at, owing to the fact of my somewhat analytical style of play, and the fact that Morgana levels do not displaying an ongoing score. So, as I have said before, I find it inspiring to see the crazy good scores that other payer get in these contests!

Second, in purely mercenary terms, this method is rather costly, so it's probably not a profitable method for contests, since it requires spending 9 or in my case, because I screwed up, 18 Gold bars. Plus if you want the best score possible, some boosters.

Also, if it's any consolation, it's probably unlikely I'll ever be able to get this kind of score again in any futures contests, since there is usually a score limit of 999995. I was rather surprised not to see one in this time. I had to read page one multiple times before embarking on my journey to that 10 million point score.

And finally, if my word is not good enough, and posting a video of a game play is not proof enough, then nothing I can say or do "will suffice. I f Jo feels this is the case, she can simply inform me, and I will withdraw from the contest. I am here because I love playing Bubble Witch and I like the camaraderie and friendly competition. I do like the badges and gold and other prizes, but they are not what drive me.

P.S. Also, for those who envy that score, just remember, it comes at the cost of annoying BOTH Stella and Morgana! So now I have TWO powerful Witches who are mad at me! This is the part of the post where I put down my keyboard and... RUN AWAY! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

Yes, this is not just a bug. It is a limit to reach 99 bubbles when buying with 9 Gold Bars. This will might no one can beat this one. ๐Ÿ’ก

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?