🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I restart bubble witch saga 3???

Options
Sharon_Coutinho
Sharon_Coutinho Posts: 1 Newbie

i want to start over the game from level 1 on my king account.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hey Sharon, have a look there for the steps to follow And let me know if you need any help!

Enjoy the game again then and have a bubblific day!

Mia

• Shandy_Verdyo
    Shandy_Verdyo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hey what the kind of steps is this? It doesn't work! When i sent message to King Care for my request to deleting my progress and reset, there is no answer or steps are helping me. Just to be clear, isn't this game can't be reset right? There is no back?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Shandy_Verdy,

I'm sorry you haven't received any answer from our Support. We can reset your game to level 1, however, it will not reset Stella's house nor the cats. If you wish to reset the whole game, the only option is to re-install the game and register with another email address.

Let me know if you'd like me to reset to level 1 ;) 
  • LucasLedog
    LucasLedog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Would you please reset my game to level 1?

• LucasLedog
    LucasLedog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please reset my game to level 1

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,950 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LucasLedog If your game is reset you will loose any boosters plus any progress for example building Stella's house

Can I ask why you would like this done

Can you also add your game ID so I can raise this for you

Here is the link with instructions on finding your ID 👍⭐

• Aquarella
    Aquarella Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Why do you guys make it look like a bad thing to reset game to Level 1? Today I asked for the Reset as well and now King Games does not connect me to Wi-Fi anymore and lets me repeat Level 1 over and over when I log out! Sad that you guys ruined the Reset Option..as it was No Problem the past years to start over at Level 1 if the Game got boring or too hard to continue.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Aquarella please send me your ID and I will have this looked into for you 👍

• Aquarella
    Aquarella Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I would love to give you my ID but as I said earlier...King Games does Not Connect me...therefor I do not see all the stuff such as...register with Email..Google and so on...It shows empty Avatar and it won't Connect to Wi-Fi...also I do not get the Email Verification Code sent to Yahoo.com to verify my new Email account. How will I get the Player ID now to be able to continue passed Level 1...to whenever I get offline again? I only played Level 1 to Level 26 today..reoeating it over and over. Not really fun anymore like this since( play since 2018 and I really love this game). Hope you can help out😉

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Aquarella We need you're ID to access your account or your email but do not post your email here this needs to be done in private and I can arrange that for you the problem is your are saying your email has not been verified so how are you currently logging in to play those levels

Don't worry I will stay with you until we can get this sorted

Can you tell me what device and platform you are using 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?