🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

A story... completely different from the initial one!? πŸ€”βœ¨

Options

Finally, I had the opportunity to finish this magical new Halloween event! βœ¨πŸ’– I can say that without a doubt it was amazing! We were able to see characters loved by the community from previous events in "BW3s" and a new way of seeing how Nero accompanies Stella on her adventures. Without a doubt, it was a story that changed and improved the way of playing the events and those that will come in future ones.Updates! βœ¨πŸ’–

But... There is something that... demotivated me a little, I just... I was looking forward to seeing Stella play with her friends at the Halloween party in this new event, an incredible song... taovez not animated but that references be made to what was being shown to us in the ads that were made when promoting the event!

Seeing Stella play alongside Ambry and his big guy friend (I don't know what his name is! πŸ˜…) at the event while his other friends and new characters attend the party...that would be great! βœ¨πŸ’– Together the presence of a new evil wizard!? That was what I read... a mysterious love... (Stella and brom!?) That was the only thing that came to us! hehe but I was looking forward to that event... at least the one that that we were painted in a way that was not advertised!

Without a doubt, seeing Stella play like she used to do in BW2s would be incredible... but instead... we went asking... Sweets with the Tricksies was not bad... but I wanted to see that event that it looked wonderful! βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ”₯

Comments

• Stella_Alias_Telita
    Stella_Alias_Telita Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I really wanted to also see the arrival of a new evil wizard... because just as there are good wizards and protectors of certain magical sonas... I should also see some bad beings who wish return the land of witches to complete chaos... and the arrival of someone evil!? It would be just interesting... maybe Stella too... I'd keep an eye on her and I don't know... There would be three bad boys...(Brom, Volpe and...) But yes... Volpe's story is still unfinished... so that will (possibly) have to wait! ÚnΓ™ πŸ’”

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

I'm really curious what happened to Volpe since he stole a ruby and ran away. He should come back (I thought he would be back in Halloween event but that information turned out to be incorrect) so his presence and real purpose could be explained. But it turned out... Stella is still in love with Brom( a "major crush" mentioned in the ads) and I think Brom is the best choice for Stella. They are made for each other, but...they met at the wrong time. And Yes... Stella has definitely a weakness for bad boysπŸ’•β€οΈ.

Hmmm... I wonder what will come of it❀️

And about something evil in the BW3 universe...I want to see Stella coming over to the Dark Side temporarily. Yes...it would be a great plot twist that would surprise everyone. But Good will triumph over Evil at the end...

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,189 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Stella_Alias_Telita I don't recognise an event with the images you have provided but it looks amazing fun you are lucky to have received this event as no one else has come to us with it

So glad you had fun our studio are doing a great job providing these exciting events for us πŸ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Magnolia4 let's hope our studio are planning a sequel with volpe soon as I know you would love that πŸ’“

• Stella_Alias_Telita
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Lemurtek

No, the truth is that it is not my capture, this capture was provided by the colleague @lem@Lemurtek also sharing the end of season screen... but it's completely different from the one most players know... even you don't know about it! πŸ€”

Is this what makes me weird... because here is Stella playing with her friends at the Halloween party... is this another event apart!? oh is it something that not everyone will have available!? πŸ€” What's up really going on!? She was excited because she thought this would be the new event... but it turned out to be another! and I thought we would have 2 events at the same time because it was Halloween! that would be fantastic! but H tomorrow will be Halloween... and there is no change! So... What will happen to this!? I won't take importance to it like many events that don't come out anymore and won't even come out... like the announcements that you know they come out at the time of starting or losing a level that they give you... something!? or the mini games where we see Stella running while she solves some Puzzles or maybe the night lamps!? they have never left me I had never tried them, but I do know them from the catches they share! Well in the end my real pass was never updated... oh the magic cauldron... only violet's shop has H decoration Halloween but not the rest... maybe I didn't update properly! since in other players we see Stella with her friends at the party playing! I miss... I love the game... but there are times when I this happens... it makes me want to... there I don't know

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Stella_Alias_Telita Not all players at once are invited to events they get rolled out in stages

I always recommend that checks for updates are regularly carried out as even if you have your app set to automatically update sometimes it doesn't

We have recently received an update version to 7.25.54

I also always recommend that regular logging out and restarting your device is carried out as this can help bring through updates and can at times clear a lot of blips πŸ‘β­

• Stella_Alias_Telita
    Options

I have the latest update available!... but that Disconnect and do it again was not aware of it! πŸ€”πŸ˜±βœ¨ Mmm I'll try to do it, even though I avoid doing that more than anything to not lose my powers or something! 😱✨, but yes... I'll try to do it... every 15 days! ✨

I am aware of that, that not everyone has the opportunity to play them or that only a certain number of players and so... I hope to see something new this time and see what happens! βœ¨πŸ’–

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Great @Stella_Alias_Telita as logging out and restarting your device should not loose you boosters

I do it at least once a week or if I experience a blipπŸ‘β­

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?