πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED πŸ’₯Pick the correct answer and a Booster is yours πŸ’₯

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi ther e@Palash_Sarma , thanks for joining in 😍

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3
    Options

I'm still in that nightmare event @johamilton , i honestly hate these events with a passion 😭

My answer is...

A

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

Hi @johamilton,

Unfortunately, I am still in locked in the Halloween event 🀬

My answer to your question is ‡️

A

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @maf34100 , I appreciate ya joining in 😍

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @DU123 thanks for joining in. Please be sure to comment about your thoughts of the event or anything else Here

The Studio and CM would like to hear. Your Opinion Matters πŸ€—

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @La Ley thanks for joining in. Please be sure to comment about your thoughts of the event or anything elseΒ Here

The Studio and CM would like to hear. Your Opinion MattersΒ πŸ€—

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @johamilton - Well, technically, ANY move will end the game! πŸ€ͺ

But I presume you mean which move will win the game? So...

How the game ends with a win depends entirely on what is hidden behind the Armor. If for instance, it is a yellow Owl bubble, then again, any of the three moves would win, as A or B would shoot a fire Arrow and free the last Owl. and C would match the yellow bubbles on the right side, again freeing the Owl. In the case of option C, once the last owl is free, the webs and the blue bubble are again, irrelevant. In which case the Blue bubble at the top is irrelevant.

Another option would be a owl of any color but yellow. In this instance, option C is no good, but either A or B would free the owl. Again, the webs and the blue bubble don't factor in.

However, I imagine you wouldn't inflict a twist like that in this contest, as there should only be one correct answer. In order for this condition of winning with a non-owl Bubble and only one right answer, the two web bubbles need to be cleared and the Blue Bubble also has to be cleared. So option C is out, because if the armor contains a Yellow bubble with a fairy, the fairy will only match one of the group of yellow bubbles, including the webbed one, or perhaps it will hit the fire arrow in the middle or on the right, or it will clear the blue bubble, leaving the webbed bubbles, preventing a win. Option B is out, since again, the fairy will leave either the blue bubble or the Yellow webbed bubbles on the right.

So, assuming the armor hides a bubbles with a fairy, on option A will clear both yellow webbed bubbles, and clear with fairy bubble, thus dropping the remaining yellow bubbles, and allowing the fairy to clear the one remaining bubble, whichis the blue bubble.

So the answer is 'A'

P.S. I am feeling a strong sense of Deja Vu here, I hope I didn't accidentally go back in time again to enter a previous contest! 😁

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @johamilton. As @Bellamy32 surmised, I am still stuck in the Halloween event - mainly because I keep getting stuck in my current run of levels. It will be over soon though - I hope!

My answer:

A

• johamilton
    Options

LOLOL, I did change it to win. These type of games all look alike, but I did check to see if this one has been done as of yet and it has not ~ unless I missed it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ But thanks for all your wonderful wisdom which I aways enjoy reading 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?