🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Classic Cauldron II has completely vanished after latest BS3 update.

Margo_Holloway
Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

I  updated my Bubble Saga 3 game with the latest update today. I am on level 814.  My Classic Cauldron 2 adventure which still had 2 days to run has completely vanished.  What gives and what are you doing to rectify this matter?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,227 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Mia, the ingame message would be a pop up. I had one too :) 

Margot, mine took a few minutes to come on. I had to let it do the daily gift and load quests and levels before it appeared :)

Answers

• Susanna_Barten
    Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2

Mines vanished too

• Margo_Holloway

Thankyou Susanna, at least I know I am not alone.  I read somewhere that special events are sometimes pulled early because there are issues with them but that doesn't make sense as promos for the Classic Cauldron still come up on my device when I reboot it.  I just don't get the event and I know  time has not run out which is the other reason given for events vanishing

• Susanna_Barten

Hi Margo

it will be interesting to see if it’s happened to everyone. Hopefully someone from Tech support will answer 

• Lady_Choo

Hi everyone, thanks for posting. 

It could be something simple as a technical error on your devices, which can be helped by running the troubleshooting for Android iOS or Windows...I haven't seen it at all, which makes me think that it could be a testing feature. They often run tests to certain audiences and it could be that you are not meant to see it, but its faulty in that respect. I will add it to the Mods post for Monday and see what we can find out :)

• Margo_Holloway

Thank you Chicken Slayer for your reply, I will be interested in what the team find out. I am playing on a relatively new mini iPad (an update from my old iPad 2) which hasn't missed a beat yet.  Also in the Classic Cauldron 2, I was stuck on level 4 if that helps  :)

• Susanna_Barten

Thanks Chicken Slayer. Interested to know why so will you let us know outcome  

Thank you

• Lady_Choo

Thank you both of you, if the moderator doesn't get back to you directly, I will let you know what she says :)

• Lady_Choo

Hi everyone, my apologies! I know what you mean now as I did have it yesterday I remember now but knew I had no chance of getting far lol. 

Mine has gone too. I had the pop up when I logged in again tonight but then nothing. Mine has vanished as well. Its on the mods list anyway :)

I really ought to pay more attention to names of things ;)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

and thanks, Chicken Slayer, for pointing this post out to me!

There might be an issue indeed, the Studio is checking and I will update you here as soon as I have more info. 

In the meantime, could you please let me know what device/platform/browser you are playing on? That will be helpful to the investigation.

Thanks a lot, and until then, have a Bubble-iffic day :-)

- Mia

• Lady_Choo

I am playing on iphone 7, iOS11.4 (updated last night) but it only happened with the update a couple of days ago. Version 4.6.9.

I have 128 GB memory too so I am not low :D Adding mine as I am having the same issue, I get the pop up telling me about it, but no game to play :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?