🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Discussions, tips and advices about BWS3

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,909 Level 5
    Options

Good morning @Stella_1

In the 30 min of Leo's active life you should play 2 levels with double gold hat + hidden spell if you have at least 30 min unlimited lifes. So Tree is involved in order to have unlimited lifes.

On "Wake the Tree" I have a specific set of levels to use for picking the flowers and monitoring the progress of hidden spell. Also I avoid the low chapters with the exception of chapter 6 level 93 for clearing boosters. The luck of a "go to level" feature makes it difficult to move from a high chapter to a very low chapter.

You should consider to start collecting badges and GBs through contests, it is quite challenging.

Keep up the good work in the game and have a wonderful upcoming week.

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 290 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for your suggestions @maf34100

However, I do find that by playing the lower levels I do not need to have unlimited lives as I use Card 1 Level 1 as my timer. It takes 28 seconds to clear that level so you advance from a Brown Hat to a Blue Hat in 90 seconds and play Card 55 Level 1076 in under 90 seconds and earn A Blue Hat. You can also keep the three the 3 Puck spells in play to help clear the next advance Level. A Blue Hat to a Gold Hat or headed for a double Gold Hat takes 120 seconds. By going right to the Medal page and then hitting the Card button you are immediately taken to the highest level you were previously at. You can actually make 3 Levels with a 90 second time left on Leo's 10x multiplier and unlimited lives are not needed. With my computer I can actually scroll through all the Cards in less than 30 seconds.

When clearing a high Level for the first time it takes 5-6 minutes of Leo's time using the Gold Hat so you have 25 minutes to manipulate to reach a minimum of two new levels or a maximum of three.

Just an easier way for players at the lower card levels to advance much faster and still works for the high level players as well.

Have a super wonderful weekend.

• maf34100
    Options

Good morning @Stella_1 thanks for your info. Attached you will find my info.

Have a nice week

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 290 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for your timing sheet @maf34100.

You are right that if I go for a third level I usually have only 1 gold hat, but with the 3 free boosters and a minimum of 9 gold bars I can clear that level pretty easily and it is worth it to me if I am going to open the chest on that try. The six boosters are well worth the 9 gold bars.

Going to give your game play a try tomorrow. Have a super evening.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys loving how you are interacting and leaving useful advice 💓

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,803 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It is an extremely good thread, thank you @maf34100 and @Stella_1 I am no where even close to to the levels you are but it is good to know that if there is advise and game play tips for any level we could come here and ask you guys ☺️💜

• maf34100
    Options

Hi @Stella_1, I need some clarifications

1. you wrote "but with the 3 free boosters and a minimum of 9 gold bars I can clear that level ", were the 3 free boosters come from? If they come from your stock then they are not free.
    2. If you buy the 3 boosters then you need 19GBs for the cheapest type of booster (shooting star)..
    3. Does the chest (side game on the board?) contain the 6 boosters

I am simply trying to understand your playing strategy.

Good luck with my game play, after a little practice is very easy.

Have a nice evening

• maf34100
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton, I found a small graphic problem in Stella's right hand at the moment Stella wears her blue hat for first time, as you can see in the 1st screen.

In the next screens the hand is correct as you can see in the other 2 screens.

It will be nice if you will communicate this to the studio and finally be corrected.

c.c. @Stella_1

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi am thinking that as the second 2 screenshots are correct that the first may have just been a blip that has corrected itself 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?