🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

stuck for 5 days

Options
neaug
neaug Posts: 6 Level 2

Non participation from team. Tree has been sleeping for the past five days.....

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,353 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend sorry to hear that

Did you join the current team and complete your 2 flowers as you can join each day yo complete more until it is cleared if you team are not joining in

If its because it won't open for you to join then log out and leave your device off for a moment or two 💓

• neaug
    Options

Your response is not really acceptable. I have been playing for almost 3 yrs. I cannot advance reward league because I cannot get past my any levels with the only options for flower choice are wall bouncing or destroying black bubbles. I do not find wall bounces helpful and the last 5-6 levels I played - no black bubbles have appeared for me to destroy. Coupled with the lack of participation from one team member, I am stuck with no way to move forward anywhere. I am sure you have the power to change flower choices to something I can use to move ahead. I have 4 days left on reward leagues and have only earned up to level three. I feel you should do something - push through the slacker so I can actually do something. I am currently on the last level and it is always a challenge to get through. Thx for your help.

• neaug
    Options

Your response is not really acceptable. I have been playing for almost 3 yrs. I cannot advance reward league because I cannot get past my any levels with the only options for flower choice are wall bouncing or destroying black bubbles. I do not find wall bounces helpful and the last 5-6 levels I played - no black bubbles have appeared for me to destroy. Coupled with the lack of participation from one team member, I am stuck with no way to move forward anywhere. I am sure you have the power to change flower choices to something I can use to move ahead. I have 4 days left on reward leagues and have only earned up to level three. I feel you should do something - push through the slacker so I can actually do something. I am currently on the last level and it is always a challenge to get through. Thx for your help.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,353 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi if you select 👉 here 👈 you will find level advice on where to go to play all wake the tree challenges it helps players to complete the tree much quicker

If you only have bounces available then just select any other level so as you don't loose your current level and then just bounce you can stay in the level until the challenge is completed 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?