🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game shuts down on its own in the middle of play

Options
Dyan_Kai_T
Dyan_Kai_T Posts: 10 Level 2

Tablet w/ Win. 10. Started the day they put the Halloween mummified cat ghost on the welcome or play start screen. Playing level 913 and suddenly the game freezes for a few seconds then crashes, shutting down completely. I restart the game several times only to have the same thing happen again repeatedly. Restarted Tablet and actually made it through the level, only to have it happen on the next, frustrating, lots of lives lost trying to play this way. Or should I say sacrificed.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello there,

There seem to be some issue at the moment with Windows 10 and rest assured that we are looking into it. We're really sorry for the inconvenience.

Will keep you posted asap.

• QueenMia
    Options

And I just got the message that the Windows Team is working on it and that the issue should be fixed tomorrow ;)

• mjp2018
    mjp2018 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is happening again, play a level then it shutdowns mid game restart the program and may get through the level may not, this is on Win 10.
  • Scoobydee
    Scoobydee Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    mjp2018 said:
    This is happening again, play a level then it shutdowns mid game restart the program and may get through the level may not, this is on Win 10.
    Same thing is happening to me. In addition, after going through all the technical support tips including uninstalling/reinstalling, I now no longer see any of the special events. Like compete against friends/others and other special events. I'm sure they fix it. I have submitted a report and they responded. They are wonderful in the customer care department :awesome:
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hello @mjp2018, hi @Scoobydee and thanks for posting :) We are very sorry but we experienced some technical issues over the weekend but it should be all fixed now! 

Let me know if you still are unable to access the game though and happy Monday :) 

Btw, if you'd like some bubblific Bubble Witch 3 items for your home, don't miss a chance to win one of our branded goodies here! Good luck :heart:
  • Scoobydee
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hello @mjp2018, hi @Scoobydee and thanks for posting :) We are very sorry but we experienced some technical issues over the weekend but it should be all fixed now! 

Let me know if you still are unable to access the game though and happy Monday :) 

Btw, if you'd like some bubblific Bubble Witch 3 items for your home, don't miss a chance to win one of our branded goodies here! Good luck :heart:
    I was hopeful when I received notification that you responded, Mia. However, there still seems to be an issue with crashing. I just played again and right on cue it crashed just as I was getting ready to win the level. It's very frustrating. I still haven't received any notification of special events in the game either. I am playing through the app on my PC with Windows 10. Thanks for all you do Mia ♥
  • Who
    Who Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It is way past October and game keeps shutting down on its own.  I am so tired of all this.
  • Marcheree
    Marcheree Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello there i have a samsung galaxy S3mini and this game   bubble witch saga 3 started to freez then it shut down when im waiting for it to unfreez  any help on fixing the problem
  • Scoobydee
    Options
    UPDATE: I went to the windows store and there was an update to the game. It seems that King has made good on their promise and has fixed the issue. Thank you for all your hard work!
  • Who
    Who Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?