🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Answers

• Hakya
    Hakya Posts: 7 Level 2
     I'm playing on a Macbook pro desktop, running Mac OS Mohave, version 10.14.2. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari and the problem is the same on all three. My ID for Bubble Witch 3 Saga is 107701206652689.
    The problem started on December 13. I'm missing/did not get 1 Stereo Bolt and 1 Sparkling Blast from the Daily Rewards. I am also missing 1 Sparkling Blast from the Fairy Dash. My medals also all reset to 50 even though I am on my third round with most of the medals so the rewards were quite high. I also lost my extra 5 life fire reward - it reset to 0. Hoping you can make the game work again and restore my rewards.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Joanz, @extradry, @Hakya and thanks so much for all the details! This will help us a lot in investigating the issue! 
    We're really sorry for the inconvenience - The Studio is looking into it but we don't know how long it will take to get a fix. 

Therefore, I've added some Gold to your account as a compensation for the boosters. I hope that helps get back into the game for now. 

Thanks a lot again for letting us know. I'll get you an update as soon as possible! In the meantime, you can win some bubblific Bubble Witch items here, don't miss out ;) 
  • Hakya
    Hakya Posts: 7 Level 2
    The problem in bubblewitch 3 with boosters continues - and a couple of new problems have just come up. My ID for Bubble Witch 3 Saga is 107701206652689.  I'm playing on a Macbook pro desktop, running Mac OS Mohave, version 10.14.2. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari and the problem is the same on all three. My Star cat boosters only last for 5 minutes instead of 30 minutes. And just like with the other boosters, my lives from friends will not register. This is making playing more and more difficult. Help!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Hakya, we're sorry about the inconvenience, but as I said, we are working on it to fix these issues asap. However, these things can take some time as we need to do testing and investigation to be able to find the root cause. I will update as soon as I know more. But for now, there's nothing else I can do, beside the Gold Bars I've added to your account.

@Tiphaine_Dlny - Welcome to the Community! I've merged your comment to this thread so everything is in one place. Please check my first update, here, and let me know! 

Thanks a lot!
  • sara56
    sara56 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First playing on desktop and not receiving any of my daily boosters.  Also on Level 962 and receiving on 17 balls to start play.  When looking for help notice 30 balls are issued for this level.  Can u help
  • joebob
    joebob Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello ; it's been 3 days since my boosters disappear, 3 sparkling explosion and 2 stereo spell, my id 785216141625837. on windons 7,
  • joebob
    joebob Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    HELLO The problem in the Bubblewitch 3 with hello boosters persists - and some new problems have just
    come up. My ID for Bubble Witch 3 Saga 78526141625837. 5 BOOSTERS  (3 SCINTILLING EPLOSION )AND (2 STEREO SORTILEGE (DISAPPEARED)TANK YOU 
  • elaine29691
    elaine29691 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I open with google on my desktop..I am not getting my daily gifts for over a week now.. When the chest opens i see the gift and accept... But it doesnt save or show on the bottom of the game when playing..
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @joebob Welcome to the community

I see you reposted this in the Bubble Witch Community which is exactly where you needed to be.  Keep following that thread for updates :)
  • dawn250180
    dawn250180 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have not been getting my gifts i am missing a stereo bolt and a rainbow rush i play on a windows 7 laptop on facebook my id is 1001317544 i know you are investigating so hopefully the gifts will be credited soon many thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?