🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Answers

• referee
    referee Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello  i dont recive mine boosters during several weeks .they dont come in mine giftbox .can you fix this 10210190720983613  is my id for the play buble with saga 3 .

Thank you .robert

• pamrranch
    pamrranch Posts: 1 Newbie
     i don't get the gifts given during game playing on my pc. windows 10 WHY? i used to  get them
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @referee, @pamrranch, @liztex, @gianna16 - I have added Gold bars to your account as compensation. Our Team is still looking into the issue. In the meantime, I would recommend you to play from your mobile if you get a chance.

tHanks for your patience and understanding.
  • Nathalie_Campo
    Nathalie_Campo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019

Bonjour je ne reçois pas les boosters journaliers  2x sortilège stéréo

mon ID 10208974190735206

Merci de votre réponse

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

• QueenMia
    Hi @Nathalie_Campo and welcome to our bubblicious Community! I've added Gold bars to your game as compensation. You'll find it next time you re-open the game.

Please note we only speak English in the Community to make sure everyone understand and is understood, hence, please write in English in the future :)

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day!
  • sally60
    sally60 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi I haven't received my daily rewards boosters for over a month seems pointless playing without them. I use acer laptop windows 10 and my user id is 10212224468517011. Please can you sort this. Thanks
  • CatLady3
    CatLady3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also missing all my rewards. I've only started playing recently (a couple of weeks ago), user ID 762266510597450. I play on Facebook.
  • KOoi88
    KOoi88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello I just found this message board thread and its been over a month since I've received any of my daily login boosts. I play on PC through Facebook. My user ID is 1146066442201985. Thank you for your time.
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone,

I have some good news for you today. The Studio has released a fix so simply clear cache and cookies from your browser and you'll be able to receive your boosters again :)

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks all for your patience!

@KOoi88, @sally60, @CatLady3 - I have added some Gold to your account as compensation ;) 
  • R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    QueenMia said:
    R3volut1on - I was not able to find your account with your email address. Please follow these steps to find your game ID:

- Go to your FB account, click on the arrow on the top right corner, then go to Settings

- Click on Apps and Websites from the menu on the left 

- Click on Bubble Witch 3 - View and Edit

- Scroll down to the "Get help from app developers" section to find your User ID for the game.

Thanks all!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?